Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

culturalbaptism

I'm sure I'm only listening to the song Friday morning. :triggered:

Judas is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin.

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Doot said:

This is my biggest issue with that video. The constant quick cuts were annoying af, and given the second half of the video uses various colors and blacklights, your eyes already need time to adjust to what you are seeing, so it's very hard to see what's actually happening in the video. 

It's really fun if you're high though. :stalkga:

Darcklighter22
Just now, Successga said:

Ah, sis. Those days are gone. I used to spend all afternoon talking about Born This Way and watching fresh interviews and listening to the singles. But now I gotta go to bed because I have work tomorrow. :laughga:

Exactly, this is my first Album cycle with my current bf and warned him he's in for something! :ladyhaha: Mind you it's nothing compared to the BTW days...tamed down a bit around ARTPOP....but yeah adulting and being a full time stan is not easy.

Darcklighter22
1 minute ago, Floppy said:

It's really fun if you're high though. :stalkga:

I can vouch for this :reductive:

Moonlight on Water

i'm gonna get some zzz's because i'm very tired. can't wait to see you guys later on tonight! get some rest and prepare for the BEST NIGHT TOMORROW!!

Happy Oprah Winfrey GIF

she/her

3 minutes ago, Doot said:

This is my biggest issue with that video. The constant quick cuts were annoying af, and given the second half of the video uses various colors and blacklights, your eyes already need time to adjust to what you are seeing, so it's very hard to see what's actually happening in the video. 

exactly, agreed. 

It's such a shame because when paused, it's visually quite stunning.

It doesn't matter if a pie is tasty if it's being thrown in ur face, yeah a bit might fall in ur mouth but it's generally very jarring and stressful.

Spoiler

Especially if you easily experience sensory overload :messga:

:)

BlackCrown
2 minutes ago, Cookies said:

ughh i'd totally jam out to ARTPOP if i had the physical copy! i also want her to do other albums similar to Joanne, or at least one more. i'd ****ing DIE if she did a rock album after that Metallica collab and that John Wayne vibe!

Honestly I don't even use the physical copies, I don't even have a CD player, I just use them as decoration/collection items :laughga:

I'd die for a rock album, that's exactly what I was thinking earlier today when I was listening to some of the songs on BTW that have rough electric guitar :bradley:

I also need a piano album, but with all the amazing ballads we had with ASIB it can wait :vegas:

My crown is black, like the soul of fame

Darcklighter22
Just now, Cookies said:

i'm gonna get some zzz's because i'm very tired. can't wait to see you guys later on tonight! get some rest and prepare for the BEST NIGHT TOMORROW!!

Happy Oprah Winfrey GIF

Sleep well! allot of stanning to do tomorrow! 

giphy.gif

Hennycomb
1 minute ago, Darcklighter22 said:

Exactly, this is my first Album cycle with my current bf and warned him he's in for something! :ladyhaha: Mind you it's nothing compared to the BTW days...tamed down a bit around ARTPOP....but yeah adulting and being a full time stan is not easy.

oh don't even get me started, i wanna freak out freak out freak out on friday as much as i can, listen to it loudly and endlessly talk about it but my boyfriend hates pop music and gaga and i already tried to meltdown about her by his side but he DOES NOT have it hahah

i made him watch 5foot2 with me and he kept mumbling the entire time, i don't wanna do that again :ladyhaha:

2 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

I can vouch for this :reductive:

Our level of taste.. the flavor sis.:classy:

2 minutes ago, Doot said:

Omg bless your soul. 

I didn't even know this existed, and it's A MILLION times better than what we got. 

Not a lot of people seem to realize it's a thing lol every time I bring it up they try to drag me haha. It's very obvious during the car scenes that's when the video starts jump cutting the most.

culturalbaptism
6 minutes ago, LG2008 said:

Before The Fame

I think the story was that the label wanted autotune in her voice but she didn't want it and also she realised that what they were promising to her was too good to be real... I don't remember really well the story but I think it was something like that... And then she went to Interscope and we all know what happened after that... 

Oh, I know that story. I thought it was something recent. We all know about Paper Gangsta. :tony:

Judas is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin.

Thonin Dyn

What bothers me is that she hasn’t said anything about the mv being released at the same time

Serve it, Ancient City style!

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived