Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

culturalbaptism
2 minutes ago, GypsyMonster said:

I’m pretty sure it’s basically about her old label not pulling through and like the beef they had and she basically left. DefJam I think her old record label was 

ala Paper Gangsta 

Wait, she changed labels? When? :triggered:

Judas is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin.

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Darcklighter22
1 minute ago, Floppy said:

Thank god it's 9pm my time. :stalkga: California always wins lmao. 

ya lucky b*tches. It's mostly always 1am here :poot:

Lawrence
3 minutes ago, hhennywise said:

ugh i thought it was gon be midnight in each time zone

I wish it was. 5am wake up call :saladga: and I have a full day at work from 8am until 8pm. :rip:

Hennycomb

okay now i need to rewire my brain to this new time information, i tried searching and calculating but i'm dumb :selena:

can somebody tell me which time in brazil will the song be released?

Moonlight on Water
2 hours ago, Darcklighter22 said:

I'm off the next day thankfully took off for some friend's thing where they want us to bring wine to choose a good kind for there wedding this summer...kinda looking to plug and show everyone the video...that and the Drag Race premiere....Il probably stay up tho and just have allot of coffee on Friday :reductive:

yess!! i'm so glad, at least you'll be occupied tomorrow. i don't know WHAT i'll be doing all day aside from stand out in the cold and then listen to Gaga all day. i don't even want to sleep but i know i should! btw, make your friend play SL at a wedding!

she/her

BlackCrown
9 minutes ago, Cookies said:

honestly, my two go-to albums are Born This Way and Joanne. i have physical copies and i use my cd player to enjoy them. i'd love to get the physical copies of the other albums! i do have The Fame but i can't say it amuses me that much, but it does have a couple of bops like Disco Heaven!

Taste :firega:

I'd say BTW and ARTPOP, I love Joanne a lot, I wanted Gaga to do this style of music with cleaner productions and less electro-dance songs,  but if I'm being honest I don't go back to the album that often.

Oh and I have physical copied of BTW, ARTPOP, Joanne and C2C :flower:

My crown is black, like the soul of fame

rain on me
1 hour ago, Enigma said:

Just saying but the random Gaga pic with music notes is called a Chromatic

not really bc there are not chromatic intervals in G - A - G - A. an example of a chromatic interval would be G - G# (since "G" is raised by a semitone)

and there are no chromatic notes (notes which do not belong in that key) there either cause it's either in the key of C or Am. the notes G and A both belong in those key(s)

Moonlight on Water
2 hours ago, BlackCrown said:

Taste :firega:

I'd say BTW and ARTPOP, I love Joanne a lot, I wanted Gaga to do this style of music with cleaner productions and less electro-dance songs,  but if I'm being honest I don't go back to the album that often.

Oh and I have physical copied of BTW, ARTPOP, Joanne and C2C :flower:

ughh i'd totally jam out to ARTPOP if i had the physical copy! i also want her to do other albums similar to Joanne, or at least one more. i'd ****ing DIE if she did a rock album after that Metallica collab and that John Wayne vibe!

she/her

36 minutes ago, Floppy said:

It has less erratic jump cutting than the official release lol.

This is my biggest issue with that video. The constant quick cuts were annoying af, and given the second half of the video uses various colors and blacklights, your eyes already need time to adjust to what you are seeing, so it's very hard to see what's actually happening in the video. 

4 minutes ago, Successga said:

Before The Fame

I think the story was that the label wanted autotune in her voice but she didn't want it and also she realised that what they were promising to her was too good to be real... I don't remember really well the story but I think it was something like that... And then she went to Interscope and we all know what happened after that... 

culturalbaptism
7 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

I wish it was sooner tho staying up for BTW announcement at 20 was just fine but staying up until 1am at 29 is not quite the same :selena:

Ah, sis. Those days are gone. I used to spend all afternoon talking about Born This Way and watching fresh interviews and listening to the singles. But now I gotta go to bed because I have work tomorrow. :laughga:

Judas is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin.

Darcklighter22
2 minutes ago, Cookies said:

yess!! i'm so glad, at least you'll be occupied tomorrow. i don't know WHAT i'll be doing all day aside from stand out in the cold and then listen to Gaga all day. i don't even want to sleep but i know i should! btw, make your friend play SL at a wedding!

You should get some sleep tho! Yeah i'm glad i'm working tomorrow until 9 so doesn't leave much time to wait after that......Ha that would be funny 

Moonlight on Water
2 hours ago, Successga said:

i never looked into it too much, but from what i've seen from Marry The Night and from what i can recall, she was dropped by a record label and then picked up by Interscope

she/her

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived