šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

GypsyMonster
Just now, Cookies said:

it's a very interesting song! before i would always skip it because i didn't like it, but that changed for sure

literally same!! especially when you learn the meaning behind it itā€™s interesting:oops:

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion

Weā€™re getting symbols, concepts, conceptĀ art, costumes, story, lore, aesthetics, music... Gaga hasnā€™t snapped this hard since 2013 and WE NEED to appreciate thatĀ šŸ˜­

tezbear91

I just canā€™t believe the new era hasĀ actually started. It seemed like forever in the making. Super excited for everything thatā€™s about to come. Itā€™s gonna be an amazing era I can feel it. Gaga has really taken the time with this one and planned everything out.Ā 
Ā 

Have a good one on Friday everyone! Looking forward to discussing with everyone then. (Iā€™ve got a feeling theĀ video will come out with it as well as itā€™s all done and ready)Ā 

battle for your life.

GypsyMonster
Just now, LG2008 said:

I thought 03/02 was radio impact...

Anyone correct me if I'm wrong

ah okay ty.

when does everyone think we will get the album announcement / track listĀ 

Moonlight on Water
2 hours ago, GypsyMonster said:

literally same!! especially when you learn the meaning behind it itā€™s interesting:oops:

wait, what's the meaning of the song?

she/her

13 minutes ago, Cookies said:

is anyone else listening to her entire discography aside from me?

I alwaysĀ listen to the leads beforeĀ the new lead is coming and her whole discography when the album drops...

Darcklighter22
1 minute ago, LG2008 said:

I thought 03/02 was radio impact...

Anyone correct me if I'm wrong

I believe so as well some are saying the Tuesday. But I doubt he would say save the dates for it just to be the day it impacts radio.

Moonlight on Water
2 hours ago, LG2008 said:

I alwaysĀ listen to the leads beforeĀ the new lead is coming and her whole discography when the album drops...

ahh, fair enough

she/her

BlackCrown
15 minutes ago, Cookies said:

is anyone else listening to her entire discography aside from me?

I listened to a lot of tracks fromĀ TF/TFM yesterday, I'm now listening toĀ BTW again, my favorite albumĀ :pray:

Government Hooker is currently playingĀ :music:

My crown is black, like the soul of fame

BleepBloop
1 minute ago, Cookies said:

wait, what's the meaning of the song?

She's probably going to give a silly meaning to it, like she did with Perfect Illusion, when she said it was about Instagram:nooo:

Bloody hooker
11 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Can someone provide an abridged version of everything that happened in the LG6 thread? Just kidding. I was lurking during the meltdowns. Anyways, on a serious note, where did the Babylon theory/rumor start? I always liked that name when I heard it but donā€™t know if it was from a legit source.Ā 

The title Babylon started when Stupid Love was leaking. AĀ Reddit post that posted the first HQ snippet of SL said that the Haus Labs song was called Babylon. Most of us believe this, because a model from the first Haus Labs shoot said that the song started with a B.

Ā 

Thisļ»æ mutual gaze was a ā€œlonging to touchā€ or a "pre-coitus" stare.ļ»æ

Moonlight on Water
2 hours ago, BlackCrown said:

I listened to a lot of tracks fromĀ TF/TFM yesterday, I'm now listening toĀ BTW again, my favorite albumĀ :pray:

Government Hooker is currently playingĀ :music:

honestly, my two go-to albums are Born This Way and Joanne. i have physical copies and i use my cd player to enjoy them. i'd love to get the physical copies of the other albums! i do have The Fame but i can't say it amuses me that much, but it does have a couple of bops like Disco Heaven!

she/her

Moonlight on Water
2 hours ago, Sneaky said:

She's probably going to give a silly meaning to it, like she did with Perfect Illusion, when she said it was about Instagram:nooo:

ohh, the meaning of Paper Gangsta

she/her

Hennycomb
25 minutes ago, Cookies said:

song is coming out in 31 hours for me. can i even sleep for 31 hours straight?

gurl i wanna do the same and i'm pissed that i have appointments and errands in between that

Confused Over It GIF

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived