:billie:

I love you omggggg :ladyhaha:Β :smh:

End Racism Now

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlingNotTheMusic
Just now, HybridAT said:

Can we all agree, and at least hope, that once she releases the album people will finally stop yearning for TF/TFM Gaga to come back?

She's obviously evolving in music and this sounds like some of her best work so far. It has the potential to be as big as those albums. It all depends on the planned promo obviously.

But I personally am very happy with the sound and the vibe of this album so far. Some instantly catchy hooks, solid productions, meaningful lyrics and just a fun time.

We can hope, but it’s doubtful.Β 
Even I’ve been with her since TF and I’m totally cool with her exploring new sounds. SL hasn’t aged well for me tho, partially due to me over playing the leak but...:laughga:

Hybrid AT
1 minute ago, Delaytica said:

We can hope, but it’s doubtful.Β 
Even I’ve been with her since TF and I’m totally cool with her exploring new sounds. SL hasn’t aged well for me tho, partially due to me over playing the leak but...:laughga:

Have you listened to any of the other leaks?

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Hybrid AT

Speaking of remixes, this SLAPS.

You can also hear the Donatella-esque bassline. Zedd is a great producer.

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

BlingNotTheMusic
Just now, HybridAT said:

Have you listened to any of the other leaks?

Any/all. Several timesΒ :icega:

I grew up in the 90s so I love her throwback vibes. Can’t wait for Babylon and Free Woman final. ROM gives me major Whitney vibes.Β 

Hybrid AT

Oh and of course, this one.

Don't like the Manson vocals, but the remix is iconic. Especially because of the let's-let's-let's-let's hook.

Bad Kids
1 minute ago, HybridAT said:

Don't like the Manson vocals, but the remix is iconic. Especially because of the let's-let's-let's-let's hook.

but i don't like chew fu remixes :billie:Β 

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

Hybrid AT

I've never been more hyped for an album based on the description alone. I already know I'll have multiple favorites on the album and it will be difficult to choose just one.

Take us peasants to Chromatica, GagaΒ :tony:

"From start to finish,Β ChromaticaΒ is firmly rooted in classic house, with crisp, clubby dance breaks that all sound like they're competing with each other to be the biggest on the tracklist. Sonically, it's perhaps Gaga's most focused, consistent album to date, with all these producer contributions laddering up to the same fearless electronic tapestry, weaving in unruly breakbeat outros, emotional power-pop melodies that send a dopamine rush through the brain and tons of slick, shiny synths. You can weep to these songs just as much as you can sweat to them, and Gaga seems to be encouraging both at once."

BlingNotTheMusic
5 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

Aca-excuse me? How dare you shade King MansonΒ :queenga:

marilyn manson point GIF

Bad Kids
1 minute ago, Doot said:

:triggered:

as compared to the original producers :billie:Β 

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

Mr Oak
1 minute ago, HybridAT said:

I've never been more hyped for an album based on the description alone. I already know I'll have multiple favorites on the album and it will be difficult to choose just one.

"From start to finish,Β ChromaticaΒ is firmly rooted in classic house, with crisp, clubby dance breaks that all sound like they're competing with each other to be the biggest on the tracklist. Sonically, it's perhaps Gaga's most focused, consistent album to date, with all these producer contributions laddering up to the same fearless electronic tapestry, weaving in unruly breakbeat outros, emotional power-pop melodies that send a dopamine rush through the brain and tons of slick, shiny synths. You can weep to these songs just as much as you can sweat to them, and Gaga seems to be encouraging both at once."

Joanne was supposed to have a few TFM hooks according to some descriptions...Β 

BlingNotTheMusic
3 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

That description of the album gives me literal chills. Of course we’d be the only fan base with a β€œcomeback to pop” album delayed...

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived