'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, BROSEIDON said:

Do we know if the remix is supposed to come out at midnight EST/9pm PST tomorrow night, or is it sometime during the day on Thursday?

Tomorrow, 30th April... don't know about specific time 

End Racism Now

Hybrid AT

There's Ariana who's releasing new covers from her home every day and then there's Gaga.

:toofunny:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Agunimon
3 minutes ago, BROSEIDON said:

Do we know if the remix is supposed to come out at midnight EST/9pm PST tomorrow night, or is it sometime during the day on Thursday?

I hate how everything is on EST time. Although that's where I am so it's convenient. 💁

All this talk about the remix... I'm getting flashbacks to the Million Reasons Andrelli Remix :billie: That remix haunts me for some reason (along with the Coachella performance of it) 

Mr Oak
4 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

She wouldn't dare :bradley:  

Actually she would :bradley:

watch her do it:madge:

dynamite
4 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

There's Ariana who's releasing new covers from her home every day and then there's Gaga.

:toofunny:

Then there's gaga, who's planning to release toilet seat covers

Haus Lavs :neyde:

Agunimon
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

Its actually a dope remix :vegas:

Yes I agree that's why I used that gif. SMH

dynamite
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

Its actually a dope remix :vegas:

It's not dope it's million reason :sure:

:billie:

Hybrid AT

Can we all agree, and at least hope, that once she releases the album people will finally stop yearning for TF/TFM Gaga to come back?

She's obviously evolving in music and this sounds like some of her best work so far. It has the potential to be as big as those albums. It all depends on the planned promo obviously.

But I personally am very happy with the sound and the vibe of this album so far. Some instantly catchy hooks, solid productions, meaningful lyrics and just a fun time.

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

BlingNotTheMusic
5 minutes ago, Cool said:

All this talk about the remix... I'm getting flashbacks to the Million Reasons Andrelli Remix :billie: That remix haunts me for some reason (along with the Coachella performance of it) 

NGL her Coachella performance of this slays

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived