šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Warning: don't visit GGD on Friday

tomsches

Featured Posts

tomsches

45% of all threads and comments are gonna be hater-comments about how SL is trash, the video is trash, Gaga is trash, they want the old Gaga back, they are much better managers than her team yadiyadiya

45% of all threads and comments are gonna be complaints about people who complain.

My guess is that only 10% are actually gonna be positiveĀ comments about the song. People will be fighting, people will be banned, people will leave with overdramatic "I'm leaving"-threads, this is gonna be a huge mess. Trust me, I've been here since 2012 and it's always like that.Ā 

I'm scared but also excited because of the upcoming meltdowns.Ā 

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LadariousGarage

If I see anyone complaining and melting down over Stupid Love I swear to god i'm gonna get WP's for disrespectful posts cuz gurl

Lets do it baby I know the Law

Chromaticunt

Honey the site will be down on Friday, ain't nobody getting on here when the 1gb server crashes.Ā :laughga:

pedrohemg

I want you guys expressing your TRUE opinions. I don't like the idea of forcing anyone to say something they don't actually mean it.

corvus albus

I'm sorry but I won't access GGD on friday because it will be impossible thanks to hundreds of LM's spamming the site and making it crash every 10 seconds :chica:

JINNOCIDE

Well I can type a command on my keyboard that's gonna flood GDD with newbies accounts saying they loved SL!Ā 

Spoiler

:teehee:

Ā 

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

Archived