💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Charlotte Awbery performing "Shallow" on Ellen!

xoxojohnwayne

Featured Posts

Economy

So happy for her!

Also this is perfect for Gaga as well. More promo for her the week of releasing her new song :teehee:

4 hours ago, Economy said:

So happy for her!

Also this is perfect for Gaga as well. More promo for her the week of releasing her new song :teehee:

Yes everyone will search for "Shallow" while "Stupid Love" will play next automatically.

WORLDofGAGA

So happy for her, shes genuinely blown away by it all! I hope she gets a record deal! And that Gaga acknowledges her! :heart:

@W0RLDofGAGA

rasclautmangos

I wonder if Ellen/her producers had to get Gaga's permission for Charlotte to perform this song on the show.

sethrb101
6 hours ago, ferretti said:

She's so good and sweet. I love that Ariana followed her but not Gaga. Our queen is busy for sure, but she should reach out and congratulate her. Get that Lil Nas X style collab on Stupid Love week 6.

Agreed! Especially with the new era starting. Gaga should do something.

#Gaga2020

I saw some videos of her and could see she tried to really catch this chance and give her heart out. Tho she wasnt quite there. Her voice tho is amazing. Think shes more suited for lighter songs. Lets hope someone writes for her, we need beautiful voices back on the table. Dont think she has the guts for that cruel industry tho. Lets just hope she gets to pay her bills by singing. 

1 hour ago, dynamite said:

She looks like she came straight out of the 80s/90s (not in a bad way)

Voice is 80s with bit celine here. With 70s hairdo. She just might weirdly start a trend if she miracously gets another viral moment. Like she really makes that look modern, somehow

Did people really think that her video was genuine? It was so fake oh my god.

Anyways, can't wait for her album. Hope it will be worth over this 'marketing project'.

Archived