Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

New Jonas Brothers Album On The Way

COOOK

Featured Posts

"Nick Jonas revealed on NBC's Today that a new Jonas Brothers album is on the way: "We have been back in the studio with Ryan Tedder, working hard on the new record, which is going to be announced in the next couple weeks, title, track list, all that.”

Ryusei

That was fast :wtfga:  They're really using the moment. Good for them. Still hoping for another Nick solo album tho :huntyga: 

Musery

Just now, uo111 said:

It feels like they just made one, Gaga would never.

5 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

That was fast :wtfga:  They're really using the moment. Good for them. Still hoping for another Nick solo album tho :huntyga: 

Ariana with her last two albums teas:

scream queens chanel GIF

5 minutes ago, Trillion Reasons said:

Thank you for reminding how iconic Season 1 was. :queenga:

The only one that matters

geusst1235

I believe they mentioned in an interview that when they got back together to write music, the creative juices were flowing sooooo serenely that they wrote a TON of music which could spawn multiple albums already.

1 minute ago, WholesomeOOf said:

I believe they mentioned in an interview that when they got back together to write music, the creative juices were flowing sooooo serenely that they wrote a TON of music which could actually spawn multiple albums already.

Well I know some juices of mine that are flowing everytime I see them so keep it coming!

Teal Ambition

I'm excited :woot: Happiness Begins was such a fun pop album!

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

likeitrough

i am not the demographic so this is a serious question, are people really into them again? like are they popular or is this a nostalgia thing?

Archived