Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Reminders for Stupid Love debut

voidfigure

Featured Posts

voidfigure

Some reminders for the day Stupid Love will be released, just in case. 

- Be kind to Gaga: she's about to start a new album cycle with all the stress and struggles it brings 

- Don't attack each other with pointless arguments about what is right and what is wrong in music business: if you want to do this, at least do some research in music production and management

- LG6 will be a new album and not a rewashing of ARTPOP or anything else, Gaga doesn't repeat previous eras. Most important: we don't know anything about it yet, so please don't speculate with exaggerated and unlikely rumors just to be disappointed 

- Stupid Love sounds nothing like Born This Way

- Stupid Love will divide our opinions. Try to respect other members and discuss peacefully. 

- Screw the charts, music not the bling. 

- The video may have some Japanese or Asian influences, but Kpop belongs to Kpopdaily

- feel free to drag me, I don't really care. 

- also, if you have some other reminders you think are useful for this site's mental health, write them down here

TheSlash

-  don't panic if it's Friday and midnight in your place and nothing happened,yet - the song will be released at  midnight ET globally ( just in case someone forgets through all the excitement :huntyga: )

Ew, David!

Ocean Blvd
3 minutes ago, voidfigure said:

- Screw the charts, music not the bling. 

THIS.

We don't want an ARTPOP era 2.0. be kind, enjoy the music :vegas::party:

derpmonster
Just now, voidfigure said:

- Stupid Love sounds nothing like Born This Way

Agreed with everything except this :what: Gurl.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

voidfigure
7 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Don't call me gurl, I'm straight :v:

Red Velvet
1 minute ago, voidfigure said:

Gurl....

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

high heeled fem
11 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

IKR wtf :awkney:

derpmonster
Just now, voidfigure said:

Ok Mr. Azerbaijan

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

FfFfFfFF
22 minutes ago, voidfigure said:

Most important: we don't know anything about it yet, so please don't speculate with exaggerated and unlikely rumors just to be disappointed 

This. :tony:

23 minutes ago, voidfigure said:

- Stupid Love will divide our opinions. Try to respect other members and discuss peacefully. 

And this.

Red Velvet
7 minutes ago, voidfigure said:

Not for long

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

sillynate

I’ve got one for Spotify users. 
make sure you save the song to your albums so you can keep the single cover when the album is released and the single is taken off of her artist page. 
example: 

https://open.spotify.com/album/6brEmLzLxjAOB0KcXdT7ye?si=z1ZKHpAkSR2xCB-VIAXKiw 

this is nowhere to be found when you tap on her full discography 

LilyLark

I wish people would follow your points...I've already seen some monsters in Gaga's announcement for SL, tagging her in their tweets, b*tching about the single. And we all remember how insane some monsters were over PI, and how their over the top b*tch fit got her some bad press.

Anyway, I agree with everything you've said but I'd add one more thing...monsters shouldn't start stan wars/claim Gaga is "saving" music. A bunch of fans of Dua Lipa were dragged after they started saying she was "saving music," and unfairly got her dragged by proxy because some people thought they were being racist as rap and hip hop is dominating the charts right now. I'm pretty sensitive, and have called out the racism or the tone deaf way people talk about rap and hip hop sometimes, and even I thought that mess was a stretch....but those fans had some of their tweets go viral and were bombarded with criticism (I even saw a couple of  blue check marks amplify it). So save yourselves from some dumb controversy by not tweeting that out.

Archived