đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

SL Produced By Max Martin

Cyber Babylon

Featured Posts

Regina George

Dreams really do come true! Gaga working with Max Martin is just perfect :tony: Hopefully there are some songs on LG6 fully produced by Max Martin..

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Monsieur D
1 minute ago, messybottom said:

some are songwriters, producers, mixers, and mastering engineers. These are the FULL credits. Not all are songwriters 

That makes sense :enigma:

Regina George
7 minutes ago, RadioIsOurs said:

Stupid Love giving Max Martin a job in 2020 I see :reductive:

This is not even tea.. Max is still working with HUGE artists like Weeknd and Ariana.. What was the point? 

hijadeputa
3 minutes ago, Flu Symptom said:

The official SL will definitely sound different from the demo we all heard.

It just has to :poot: cuz that demo :poot:

Why are people being so negative about the ”demo” version? I mean it’s not even bad? I bop too it every single day. And my second question is; do people really expect a different version? I won’t say anything more but, www.delulu.com 

TWICE on hatius

Deliver deliver deliiiiiveeerr

Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.

I'm trying to love Stupid Larva but I just cannot :messga: I want to be hyped but I cannot fully. Ugh I just dislike the melody so and production so much and the lyrics are ok at best...

Magneto

I love to hate on him because he works with everybody, but the truth is (:ally:) he's very versatile and makes amazing bops. If this is true it would actually be very exciting to see what they cooked up

Free my mind

Flu Symptom
6 minutes ago, OliG said:

Why are people being so negative about the ”demo” version? I mean it’s not even bad? I bop too it every single day. And my second question is; do people really expect a different version? I won’t say anything more but, www.delulu.com 

It isn't horrible. + the way she suddenly says "Highyaa HIGHHHYAAA" for absolutely no reason has me to believe this was not finished.

Call me Delu-anne, Xoxo Delu-anne

MissKombucha
20 minutes ago, OliG said:

It’s not a bad pop song - it’s just not something you have as a lead single for a highly anticipated album that features some big names in EDM

AMENiCURE

gaga working with max martin is such a different thing yet most here are pressedt with mr s who was kidding that day and got rest of the stuff right 

Lord Temptation
2 minutes ago, Economy said:

That many ppl for 1 song? :messga:

Gagz is the nu Beyonce confirmedT :ally:

Economy
3 minutes ago, Admin said:

Max Martin? The writer known for his amazing choruses helped write a song with no chorus?

Omg it doesn't have a real chorus... I didn't even realize that till now :cryga:

Maybe the non-leaked revised version will :enigma:

Archived