💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

SL Produced By Max Martin

Cyber Babylon

Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland

I don't see why BloodPop wouldn't mention him in his post. 

Maybe he just co-wrote.

But, hopefully we hear a few Martin-produced songs on LG6.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Vergil said:

Why Bloodpop though? She doesn’t learn, huh?

Well he produced sorry the biggest song from 2016

Battle 4 Ur Life

this is huge if it’s true. tho it’d be a waste to have him only as co-co-co-co-co producer

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

FentyGa
1 minute ago, D0P3 said:

this is huge if it’s true. tho it’d be a waste to have him only as co-co-co-co-co producer

he probably worked on more of the album tbh

hijadeputa
10 minutes ago, Tayko said:

For me the song is ok but when she" Uh oh oh oh OH? oh ! oh ! Oh..oh..oh..Ohhhhhh" during the chorus i CRINGE
It's so bad i hope that was just the space for the real chorus ? if it's not i have to :ladyhaha: :icega:

What’s wrong with her back vocals? You guys :huntyga:  It lifts the beat and it’s dancy and catchy. Don’t expect a change because the song is built like that. Y’all will love it when it goes number one

insight
11 hours ago, messybottom said:

Imagine a whole Lana x Max Martin album :giveup: 

God, No! That would be a sacrilege.

Maybe they added a sample of one of his songs

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Miracle
7 hours ago, LilyLark said:

I'll probably get dragged, but I still don't believe Mr. S. He kept claiming Gaga was "pushing back" and she was supposed to release earlier...he said RedOne was a producer...now he's writing all these names when Bloodpop put down only two producers.

I think he just tosses a bunch of **** at the wall and sees what sticks. Legitimate sources said it was coming early 2020, and it wouldn't be hard to look at release dates and then predict when she would release. H*ll, I predicted she would release the last week of February/first week of April at one point.

LGN, who was right about the billboards, also said it was pushed back one week and it makes sense since BTS reigned supreme on iTunes which believe it or not its always good promo to reach the #1 on iTunes despite not meaning much right now, especially in the case of Gaga who'll at least receive 40% of her points from sales

I just hope that there is something after I WANT YOUR STUPID LOVE in the chours :messga:
It sounds so empty and wierd, exactly like  cut of INLA with Bradley scene :triggered:

My name isn't Alice

Judas Society
9 hours ago, D0P3 said:

Well, Gaga get to know other producers through smaller collabs like this. Bloodpop was brought in by Mark for PI and they bonded. Now he's executive producer for LG6.

There will always be chances for Gaga to work with other producers and we can only hope that this little collab will connect them in some way so that Gaga will collab with him again in her future musical projects.

MonsterofFame
20 hours ago, Widows Kiss said:

I'd understand a collab if this was 2011 but Max has been washed up ever since 2016 - to the point where even Taylor Swift stopped running to him. 

I think Taylor mostly didn't use Max Martin on Lover because she said that Borchetta (and other execs) were trying to give him most of the credit for her success. She wanted to prove that she could be successful without him. 

Archived