💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

SL leak was a strategic hot mess

petty

Featured Posts

Jigglygoth
22 hours ago, Borislshere said:

smh if it was intentional, why can't they leak **** like tea, frankenstiened or any of the other hundred songs we crave. I don't see how it'd be smart to leak the full lead single weeks before an official release especially when your fanbase is desperate for new music 

Because they want to hype a new release, she doesn't benefits from leaking unreleased, cancelled stuff like Frankensteined, etc. Specially if it's stuff she *might* re-use later on in some shape or form. 

She can always recycle Frankensteined or Tea into a new song, or just keep them for a quick "rarities" album. It'd be dumb for her to leak those. 

But to leak her lead single a little before its release to test waters, that actually is useful for her. 

HEART OF EVER-FROST

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Diamond heart99

I think it was 100% intentional. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

LeoFameMonster

Why are so many of you HATING on this song?! The 10 seconds I heard of it was amazing. tons of people already know the entire lyrics and sing it at clubs and concerts. 

I bet yall will Stan the song when the GP eats it up and it kills the charts.  Being like I love Stupid LOve. I always have. 

alyssa edwards GIF by NETFLIX

Borislshere
24 minutes ago, Jigglygoth said:

Because they want to hype a new release, she doesn't benefits from leaking unreleased, cancelled stuff like Frankensteined, etc. Specially if it's stuff she *might* re-use later on in some shape or form. 

She can always recycle Frankensteined or Tea into a new song, or just keep them for a quick "rarities" album. It'd be dumb for her to leak those. 

But to leak her lead single a little before its release to test waters, that actually is useful for her. 

She's reused leaked stuff in the past. Leaking a nearly completed version of your lead single doesn't seem smart no matter how it's spun. I understand wanting to test the waters but what needs to be tested?  They know there's a huge demand for new Gaga material but if they're still so unsure, leak an unused song from LG6 that way it'll have a similar sound to what's coming from her without spoiling the lead. 

SEXODUS

leak a basic and unpolished version of your super hyped lead single to your fans so that they can't ever unhear it and be prejudiced to a possibly better final version? that's GENIUS :udidnt:

stevana229

does anyone remember the snippets of SL that leaked literally MONTHS ago in like October/November? They were on youtube for the longest time.. not sure if they're still up... but how can snippets of her LEAD single leak so early and stay on youtube for so long?

SEXODUS
1 minute ago, ChrisC said:

I just hope she adds an actual chorus to it instead of instrumental...

Don't think that'll happen unfortunately. Changes might refer to an adjustment of some lyrics in the verses and to the instrumental, but I feel like it's unusual for songs to change in structure as a whole. 

People that (may) have heard it already don't mention a complete revamp, for that matter, so this is pretty much the deal. 

beaublue

Why would she leak her new single that she had an entire release plan for? Do you honestly think the label would've approved of an intentional leak? Do you realize how much money they've lost out on & streams? Not to mention the label most likely owns the song so if Gaga leaked it she would be in breach of her contract (assuming the terms are the same as her previous one).

18 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

She's reused leaked stuff in the past. Leaking a nearly completed version of your lead single doesn't seem smart no matter how it's spun

But what if it wasn't a nearly completed version :lolga:

Ronald Allen

it says 'Version 6 MASTER' so whats that mean?? its mastsered and ready to be turned in?:gum:

spread love ,respect,compassion AMEN!!!!

Archived