• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SuperSunset
18 hours ago, FlopSlurper said:

the responses would be different if the picture that was used was this

la-20180829-007

and it was carino or taylor complaining :fan:

Gaga barely acknowledges their existences i don't think she would go ahead and say she needed a "distraction" on Vogue's cover .Ariana deserved it and that's why everyone is responding it this way

BUtterfield 8

Just like amber rose with Kanye, Kate Middleton with prince William, Scott disick with kourtney kardashian, blac chyna with Tyga, Pete would have never been as famous as he is now if he wasn’t dating then engaged to Ariana 

18 hours ago, OooooooO said:

he’s right the way she not only put on a tan, but also ditched her pop sound, adopted new trap/hip direction and built entire era on a urban aesthetic clearly has shown her true purpose in profiting from multiple demographics. She’s a nice girl but She ain’t slick.

I swear people really don't think before they write stuff like this.:enigma:

If you actually LISTEN to her music you'd know this is SO far from the truth lmao. 

Imagine

Needy

Bloodline

Fake Smile

Bad Idea

Ghostin 

Make up 

Nasa 

TU,N

Are all pop songs from her latest album so something isn't adding up.:sis:

And sweeter is literally ALL 90s RnB and pop which makes sense because Pharrell produced it. Y'all need to come up with something else besides a Spray tan, 7 rings, God is a woman, and Break up with your gf.

2 hours ago, Chromatica said:

He didn't seem to mind her spray tanning herself brown when she was with him, tho... :lolly:

oops:hor: Making it very clear that he just needed to come up with anything to try to drag her lol.

I LOVE GGD
19 hours ago, RepentingSinner said:

preach

Preach what? Men have denigrated women for millennia and when women finally seem to have a voice they get targeted for doing so and the poor man who happens to be a white male is of course frustrated because how dare she open her mouth and of course he was going to talk about double standard because is convenient for him. Take several seats Pete. I know you had it hard growing up but a lot of people have WAY WAY WAY harder than you. The guy works at SNL! He might not be filthy rich but I can bet you he can afford a good therapist to get treated while others HAVE to suffer in silence because they literally can't afford it and they don't go about complaining how hard their lives actually are.

19 hours ago, PETTY said:

Where’s the brown, sir? :fan:

all I see is trump cosplay :fan: 

OOOPP-

RenegAde
31 minutes ago, vocalqueef said:

and yet no one knew him and look at him now...

Yeah ,he stay bitching about his ex

Archived