petty

Featured Posts

misunderstood
11 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

the responses would be different if the picture that was used was this

la-20180829-007

and it was carino or taylor complaining :fan:

Exactly.

GGD has a weird hate train for Ariana & Billie.

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

she looks darker in it than the original picture of ari's red carpet :fan: I'm not dragging Gaga, just calling out the usual double standards in here :fan:

44bdlcnjFQp9w8mjKaE_YWWBEBOW2M04sqrSqDuO

amas-2016-ariana-grande-1483027363-view-

Lol sis, let’s not. This isn’t even comparable.

Ariana’s brown face is coupled with her continuous profit off of black culture. Gaga is orange 

Borislshere

She dated him as a distraction and added an entire song named after him on her album. These hollywood romances are a mess. 

FlopSlurper
3 minutes ago, PETTY said:

Lol sis, let’s not. This isn’t even comparable.

Ariana’s brown face is coupled with her continuous profit off of black culture. Gaga is orange 

I guess I'm color blind then :fan:

TWICE on hatius

he’s right the way she not only put on a tan, but also ditched her pop sound, adopted new trap/hip direction and built entire era on a urban aesthetic clearly has shown her true purpose in profiting from multiple demographics. She’s a nice girl but She ain’t slick.

Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.

DOJA CAT
7 minutes ago, OooooooO said:

he’s right the way she not only put on a tan, but also ditched her pop sound, adopted new trap/hip direction and built entire era on a urban aesthetic clearly has shown her true purpose in profiting from both separated demography. She’s a nice girl but She ain’t slick.

Yes Thank U, Next is my favourite trap album!

7 Rings is the only real trap/ hip-hop song, stop being delusional

thank u, next

RAMROD

Well, she is clearly blackfishing. No truer truth was spoken. She was lucky she wasn't cancelled. Other people would already did if they do the same. :shrug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Illuminati

butthole eyes :rip:

I don't know when tanning (or in this case spray tan) became such an issue, people used to do it all the time when they didn't take sun damage seriously.

She only ever looked pale when she was in Nickelodeon and we know what those kids show companies are like and what they're pushing.

TWICE on hatius
6 minutes ago, Queen of Venus said:

Yes Thank U, Next is my favourite trap album!

7 Rings is the only real trap/ hip-hop song, stop being delusional

The entire album was taken in direction that was heavily influenced by hip hop, trap and RnB. I never said it was a bad thing. She is a businesswoman who knows how to profit from a specific culture. Defend her as much as you can, but she becomes more and more likable among different demographics for a reason. It took a lot of things to be one of the biggest 2019 artists just sayin’.

Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.

20 minutes ago, OooooooO said:

he’s right the way she not only put on a tan, but also ditched her pop sound, adopted new trap/hip direction and built entire era on a urban aesthetic clearly has shown her true purpose in profiting from multiple demographics. She’s a nice girl but She ain’t slick.

Finally, some sense up in here

Archived