Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Small pre-era opinion

NFRatwell

Featured Posts

NFRatwell

Now that the era is about to start, I wanted to quote Gaga: 

“When people think that they know what Lady Gaga is, I want to remind them that they don't”

Let us all remember that every era she strives to give us something new and different to the rest of her discography. If you want a song like Bad Romance, listen to Bad Romance. If you want an album like BTW or ARTPOP, then listen to those albums. Let Gaga explore her artistry now. 

DonatellaPop

I agree, I think some users on here (:triggered:) feel so emotionally attached to Gaga (which is normal) that they believe they can dictate her what to do with her art (which is not normal)

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

Cloudbusting

Love when she changes her style! The way the visuals are already  amazing! Everything I could ask for!

Monster Hair

Yeah, i agree! Personally i think it's amazing to get introduced into each one of her eras! She always has a complete new universe prepared to us to know. New sounds, fashion, aesthetic, ideas, everything! Let's enjoy this new era :vegas::firega:

Pop Music

Definitely agree

I am always here for new gaga and a brand new concept she's never explored because I know she always does that 

I can't put into words how excited I am for this era 

so much love to all the monsters here and to gaga for today cause it's been really special just like all announcement days are 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Sestri Levante

I don't doubt this era will please a lot of fans, and I can't wait for everyone to get creative with the new stuff :pray:

Also, we need a thread to remember all the iconic moments from this Gaga void that is soon to be gone :sis:

Archived