💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I'm A Clown (Apology)

LadariousGarage

Featured Posts

LadariousGarage

Hello Gagadaily, with the exciting news of a upcoming song from Gaga, I feel the need to apologize to y'all

I have always been a critic of Mr. S, and those ATRL "Insiders", I have made several threads, and made several posts saying that "Oh, nothing is coming on Feb 28, y'all are delusional for just believing some random ATRL "Insider"

I was wrong, he was right, we are in fact getting a song on Feb 28, I would like to apologize for being wrong, and honestly rather ignorant

So, I would hope you would accept my apology 

-Sincerely, LadariousGarage 

Lets do it baby I know the Law

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Antichrist

why would you apologize to an insider, illegally sharing information about an upcoming project regarding lady gaga?

the same people who scrutinize others for not believing an insider are probably the same ones that bitch about people listening to leaks and then get angry when the song fails to chart.

Anveeroy
1 minute ago, Twitter said:

Hope you win big at @Doot’s The Clown Awards. :vegas:

Wait, what? :selena:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

LadyLuca

You are forgiven because gurl you prob have been right 1000x times before while u werent believing in those "insiders".

LadariousGarage
1 minute ago, Twitter said:

Hope you win big at @Doot’s The Clown Awards. :vegas:

omg I better

Dr Fudge

We’ve all been so stir crazy from all of these rumors. We’re excited Gaga fans! At the end of the day, only love for one another. Excited to start this new era!

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

3 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

why would you apologize to an insider, illegally sharing information about an upcoming project regarding lady gaga?

the same people who scrutinize others for not believing an insider are probably the same ones that bitch about people listening to leaks and then get angry when the song fails to chart.

This tea LMAO. :enigma:

I'm not gunna lie I've been playing the song nonstop but that isn't gunna stop me from doing the same when the official comes. :classy: I am too busy popping my puss to even care about where it charts lol. I miss when I was a teenage and no one cared about charts we just liked the music and videos what a shame.

LadariousGarage
Just now, dynamite said:

I'll forgive you if you send me money :neyde:

I'll send u money if u spread #G.U.YBucks, and #StupidLoveBucks around on twitter :ally:

LadariousGarage
3 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

True, I mean this was meant sorta humorously, it wasen't the full intention tho

Archived