1. 1. Position

• Top 10
    • Top 20
    • Top 50

Featured Posts

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean, a "loud" song Perfect Illusion  managed to enter inside the top 20, how much more for a radio-friendly song backed-up by successful ASIB era? :enigma::enigma::enigma:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

RadioIsOurs

#15. Sadly I think top 20 is already pretty high for an older artist like Gaga for today's chart standards. 

Economy

I don't want to jinx anything but I think she actually has a shot at a #1 debut

But if not definitely top 5!!!!

HeavyCapiLover
5 hours ago, Antichrist said:

somewhere in top 40 :enigma:

hopefully :enigma:

This is not a madonna song hunni :huntyga:

HeavyCapiLover

Shallow debuted at 20-something and then jumped to 5, she did that with a movie track and it was NOT commercial. It stayed in top 15 a long time and reached no 1. Million reasons got to no 4 after super bowl, who thought a gaga ballad could achieve this ? So if she can make those type of song hits, then SL could easily go top 5 or 3 in it's first week. And if it has strong streaming number, if it sells well and if it gets a big airplay boost, then it has chances to go 1. We HAVE TO STREAM !!! And make it viral on tiktok lol that should help a lot

ImTired
1 hour ago, T3rrorBlade said:

I mean, a "loud" song Perfect Illusion  managed to enter inside the top 20, how much more for a radio-friendly song backed-up by successful ASIB era? :enigma::enigma::enigma:

Teen want shallow....

Chromaticunt

I really have no idea. It could smash or flop. I mean, it's catchy as hell and has lots of replay value, but who knows if the GP will be here for the sound? It doesn't sound like the kind of hits that are on the radio, but at the same time, neither did Just Dance. 

I'm gonna say #8 just to be safe.

If it's sound the same thing as the leak, it WON'T go nowhere near number 1. It's very ARTPOP-ish. Venus-ish. It will be maybe top 5. But not 1. If it's goes number one it will be below 5 following week. It's too disco. And groovy.. Don't hv to the right words. Imagine if she releases Monster(tfm) right now in this music climate... Anyway.. It'll do well. The thirst is REAL for LG6.

I'm still not convinced it will sound like the snippet :duck:

Archived