• The Chromatica Ball Tour
    • Other (please specify)

Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lavenderblondee
1 minute ago, candyglam said:

I’m not sure this will be a traditional tour, so it’s anybody’s guess. I’m just hoping right now it’s going to be something other than Vegas for the US.

I'm thinking a smaller tour, as well. I'm thankful where I live (Detroit) because if she doesn't come here, Chicago is a mere 4 hours away. I am planning a Vegas trip for this year, but I refuse to buy Enigma tickets with how outrageous thirty party tickets are. If she is actually extending her residency, I may see it next year and plan a trip around it, but I'd love to see both.

6 minutes ago, lavenderblondee said:

I'm thinking a smaller tour, as well. I'm thankful where I live (Detroit) because if she doesn't come here, Chicago is a mere 4 hours away. I am planning a Vegas trip for this year, but I refuse to buy Enigma tickets with how outrageous thirty party tickets are. If she is actually extending her residency, I may see it next year and plan a trip around it, but I'd love to see both.

I’m in Orlando, so I’m fairly confident I’ll be able to see her even if it’s only like a 20 city tour or something. But yeah, Vegas would be a big undertaking with how expensive Enigma tickets are. I’m definitely going to get some money together now just in case!

Google Presents: Lady Gaga in the ChromeAtica Ball Tour

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

lavenderblondee
3 minutes ago, candyglam said:

I’m in Orlando, so I’m fairly confident I’ll be able to see her even if it’s only like a 20 city tour or something. But yeah, Vegas would be a big undertaking with how expensive Enigma tickets are. I’m definitely going to get some money together now just in case!

Exactly. My only issue is bands/artists timeline for tour dates announcements are getting SO SHORT. Like, "We are announcing a tour TODAY and tickets go on sale in TWO HOURS!' The Foo Fighters did that last week and it made me so mad :saladga:  I get it, but I'd LOVE A HEADS UP. If I was buying one ticket it wouldn't be so bad, but if I have to dish out like $700+ for two tickets, like I'm doing now, I need more than a few days to plan..I'm also going to start saving now!

RAMROD
24 minutes ago, Red said:

Chromatica's Balls Tour 

CHROMATICS: Red, Blue, Green, and Blue Balls Tour  :ally:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

JazzGa

I  agree with everyone who says to call it the Stupid Tour. The theme can be complaining about how much touring sucks and bringing awareness to the pressures touring puts on musicians' health. It goes perfectly with her new mental health awareness era :laughga:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived