Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga: STUPID LOVE 2/28

Twitter

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

Who do you think is the director of the MV? 

I’m not sure but based on the stills. It looks like somebody different than who she is use to working with.

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HookerOnAChurch
3 hours ago, Mythos said:

The song is good, just wait up guys, you will like it. If the version i just heard is the final version

Hide contents

she basically didnt change anything, it's the same as demo version, only thing i noticed: in the demo version she sounded more high-pitched, then the final version, but thats it.

The  high-pitched part is basically the best :selena: are u sure? 

3 hours ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

I am not excited at all for this release. The song is just bad. I think it will bomb unfortunately. Our "Yummy" era is coming.

Musically, Stupid Love is better than Yummy.

HookerOnAChurch
1 minute ago, Twitter said:

I’m not sure but based on the stills. It looks like somebody different than who she is use to working with.

Would you be here for David LaChapelle? 

6 hours ago, Matti said:

If it's exactly the same as the leak I'm gonna be pretty bummed... But I guess that's my fault for downloading it and listening to it so much.

I lowkey will be okay if the final version is similar to the demo. That means less disappointments.

1 minute ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

Would you be here for David LaChapelle? 

Sure! Now that you’ve mentioned it, the visuals kinda give off LaChapelle vibes.

6 hours ago, Cape God said:

The Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa Perfect Illusion singer is back at it again. :ladyhaha:

I actually want him to come back and make another fake bop. He should call it Babylon. :ladyhaha:

Jose P
1 hour ago, Chromatica said:

The leaked version is more or less it, guys. Shazam recognizes it after a second or two. :rip:

Well yeah but it also recognizes the Bad Romance demo, and we know it’s pretty different from the official version.

Miracle
17 minutes ago, Twitter said:

I actually want him to come back and make another fake bop. He should call it Babylon. :ladyhaha:

Ch-ch-chromatica, your love is all the colours of the rainbow

Ch-ch-chromatica I'll be your baby doll

4 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Ch-ch-chromatica, your love is all the colours of the rainbow

Ch-ch-chromatica I'll be your baby doll

Chromatic, Erotic put your hands all over-

you know I’ve been hearing this in my head all day, as a Chromatica/Erotica mix on tour

not Chromatica
6 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Well yeah but it also recognizes the Bad Romance demo, and we know it’s pretty different from the official version.

Ok, true... But I still won't get my hopes up for any major change.

not Chromatica
1 minute ago, BadGurlMadge said:

you know I’ve been hearing this in my head all day, as a Chromatica/Erotica mix on tour

me too watermelon GIF

Battle 4 Ur Life
5 minutes ago, Chromatica said:

Ok, true... But I still won't get my hopes up for any major change.

Mte. I’m not expecting it either but any slight improvement or arrangement is so very welcome.

Tho It seems everyone else (at least those who heard the leak) will be disappointed if it’s the same version.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

not Chromatica
Just now, D0P3 said:

Mte. I’m not expecting it either but any slight improvement or arrangement is so very welcome.

Tho It seems everyone else (at least those who heard the leak) will be disappointed.

Aren't we always tho? :ohwell: Yeah, I'm just hoping for a tweak here and there (and then maybe some sick remix a few weeks down the line)...

3 hours ago, BadGurlMadge said:

Where did u get it from

I got it from one website, but cant share it here, that's illegal ^^.

1 hour ago, AHippieIsBorn said:

That's disappointing as Ive always felt the demo version seemed disjointed, and lacked the iconic lyrics she normally serves. Even PI has better lyrics. The format and everything is still exactly the same???

Yes, what i heard everything is the same.

40 minutes ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

The  high-pitched part is basically the best :selena: are u sure? 

Yeah, it' sounds less high-pitched, and more "normal". Maybe it's not the final version. It says its "Itunes Rip m4a" but who knows, it's the internet.

edit:

I don't know why you guys want it changed, i love the demo version. I just hope it still high-pitched, that makes it more fun/energetic.

Archived