💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

news

Lady Gaga: STUPID LOVE 2/28

Twitter

Featured Posts

The song is good, just wait up guys, you will like it. If the version i just heard is the final version

Spoiler

she basically didnt change anything, it's the same as demo version, only thing i noticed: in the demo version she sounded more high-pitched, then the final version, but thats it.

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Mythos said:

The song is good, just wait up guys, you will like it. If the version i just heard is the final version

Hide contents

she basically didnt change anything, it's the same as demo version, only thing i noticed: in the demo version she sounded more high-pitched, then the final version, but thats it.

Where did u get it from

MonsterJay

Y’all!!

IM SO EXCITED!!!

I havent heard the leak and only have heard the little clips of the beginning in Meme’s

IM READY!! happy so excited GIF

ModernEcstasy

I cannot believe Pokémon Day and a Gaga release are happening in the same week. 
The 2 things I love most in the world :bradley:

Luna Lovegood

Report this trash 

luna’s advocate

1 hour ago, Chromatica said:

Well a) the V5 thing in the title implies it's still a demo so that naturally leaves room for speculation b) it's not that we're bored of the song because we listened to the leak so much, but the fact that a lot of us found it quite underwhelming and would like the final version to have a bit more oomph. Will still be 100% there for the era (my new user name says it all) so no worries on that front.

I listened to the leak too, yea it might have changed but it might not have. I'm just kinda sick of some people on here being so negative and unhappy with what she is doing ever since Enigma.

TimisaMonster
2 hours ago, Mariano said:

I know that it doesn't matter that much, but why would she announce SL with that picture of a billboard?  Instagram likes completely flopped and it's simply cuz the picture sucks. Why couldn't she post an official picture in HD :rip:  Hopefully more promo stuff comes out today and tmmrw, I won't be surprised if a lot of people just scrolled over the SL billboard pic thinking it's Haus Labs or something. 

Especially with a giant picture of lips as the main focus point and not the TINY pics of Gaga and even the "announcement" just being placed in the bottom corner...people driving by wont know wtf it is and move right along...

Gaga...serve promo the way you have been serving Haus Labs promo...you gotta make sure it's not a flop...especially for a song most have already heard...that's tough...look at Pussycat Dolls comeback song...tanked 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

TheSlash
1 hour ago, Luna Lovegood said:

Report this trash 

What the actual hell did I just watch :air:

Ew, David!

KarmaPolice
1 hour ago, Mythos said:

Reveal hidden contents

Someone didn't take the pill today

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, Mythos said:

Hide contents

That's disappointing as Ive always felt the demo version seemed disjointed, and lacked the iconic lyrics she normally serves. Even PI has better lyrics. The format and everything is still exactly the same???

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu

not Chromatica
1 hour ago, Mars said:

I listened to the leak too, yea it might have changed but it might not have. I'm just kinda sick of some people on here being so negative and unhappy with what she is doing ever since Enigma.

Eh... Well, I mean, I just leave the site whenever I'm not feeling it. I get where you're coming from and it's definitely been bonkers these days, but on the other hand I don't think anyone owes me their sanity, so... :ohwell:

Archived