Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga: STUPID LOVE 2/28

Twitter

Featured Posts

TheSlash
1 minute ago, YASKALE said:

Wait so if I'm in ET (I am) will I be bopping to this on Friday morning when I wake or Saturday morning? :saladga:

Friday morning, as it is released on Friday 12am.  If you would get it on Saturday, it would say either 'Friday 11:59pm' or 'Saturday 12am'

Ew, David!

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chickens in Malibu

I am not excited at all for this release. The song is just bad. I think it will bomb unfortunately. Our "Yummy" era is coming.

1 minute ago, TheSlash said:

Friday morning, as it is released on Friday 12am.  If you would get it on Saturday, it would say either 'Friday 11:59pm' or 'Saturday 12am'

My hero :kiss: This is the news I needed.

I know that it doesn't matter that much, but why would she announce SL with that picture of a billboard?  Instagram likes completely flopped and it's simply cuz the picture sucks. Why couldn't she post an official picture in HD :rip:  Hopefully more promo stuff comes out today and tmmrw, I won't be surprised if a lot of people just scrolled over the SL billboard pic thinking it's Haus Labs or something. 

Luna Lovegood
10 minutes ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

I am not excited at all for this release. The song is just bad. I think it will bomb unfortunately. Our "Yummy" era is coming.

then that’s your problem lol don’t ruin others hype with your negativity it’s getting annoying 

luna’s advocate

OMonster

I haven't heard the song, but apparently there's a 'stuttering' in it and that some people didn't like. 

It's been confirmed on PopJustice that the stuttering is still there.

I think, from what I gather, it's a deliberate pause - not a glitch or anything. 

This goes to show how the final mastering really is just a technical thing, and the track - even down to smaller details - is 99% the same as the leak.

Surprised Gaga wouldn't want to change it up, especially since she's had it for so long. She must really, really love the track and that makes me really happy tbh.

subtext / fantasy

12 minutes ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

Yummy first week number would be great for gaga

1 minute ago, OMonster said:

I haven't heard the song, but apparently there's a 'stuttering' in it and that some people didn't like. 

I think, from what I gather, it's a deliberate pause - not a glitch or anything. 

This goes to show how the final mastering really is just a technical thing, and the track - even down to smaller details - is 99% the same as the leak.

Surprised Gaga wouldn't want to change it up, especially since she's had it for so long. She must really, really love the track and that makes me really happy tbh.

The verses and the pro chorus are amazing but the chorus and the bridge should be different because they aren t very good

RAMROD

Can it be tomorrow already, I cannot wait til my watch reached 11.59 PM before I get the party started :giveup:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ I'd like a cheeseburger, please, large fries, and a Cosmopolitan! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ModernEcstasy

I am so impatient. This wait is killing me. 

So many questions going around my head. 
“Has she changed the song”, “will the video premiere on Friday”, “how will the song perform”, “what is the bear trap about”. 

Bring it Gag’s :tony:

I listened to the song three times... I wish I could say I like it but it sounds so...  flat and empty... to me at least.

I was really hoping she would go on the PC / experimental / dreamy road that the work with Sophie, Grimes  and Hana suggested but this is... something else :neyde:

not Chromatica
1 hour ago, Mars said:

this is what you get for listening to leaks so blame yourselves

Well a) the V5 thing in the title implies it's still a demo so that naturally leaves room for speculation b) it's not that we're bored of the song because we listened to the leak so much, but the fact that a lot of us found it quite underwhelming and would like the final version to have a bit more oomph. Will still be 100% there for the era (my new user name says it all) so no worries on that front.

scheisseJK
21 minutes ago, OMonster said:

i think most of the people like the song,   the people who hates the song just spend more time to spread the negativity, like in all hate-situations...:ally:  people who like it,  just dont waste  so much time on saying how its good, they just listen to it :oops:

OMonster
Just now, scheisseJK said:

i think most of people like the song,   the people who hates the song just spend more time to spread the negativity, like in all hate-situations...:ally:  people who like it,  just dont waste  so much time on saying how its good, they just listen to it :oops:

Absolutely :) 

The minority is always the loudest, lol.

I'm so excited to hear the song now. 

subtext / fantasy

Archived