Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga: STUPID LOVE 2/28

Twitter

Featured Posts

5 hours ago, Uniquecorn said:

I'm digging the odd 90's Japanese-esque ad aesthetic, BUT based on the leak, the song is just :saladga: Basic :( It sounds like a beta version of a song in BTW...

That aside, I'm glad she's back in the pop scene :sis: HOPING the real version is a lot different from the "basicness" of the leaked one :grr:

Let's hope the DEMO version has been redone like 100%. Otherwise it's just going to be forgotten like 80% of radio hits.

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it's exactly the same as the leak I'm gonna be pretty bummed... But I guess that's my fault for downloading it and listening to it so much.

1 hour ago, MJHW said:

https://youtu.be/WHXSSI20qGU

Geys do u think it's fake? another version of SL? Or just another song?

The Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa Perfect Illusion singer is back at it again. :ladyhaha:

** Stream CAPE GOD by ALLIE X on Spotify and Apple Music **

Adrenaliner
1 minute ago, Matti said:

If it's exactly the same as the leak I'm gonna be pretty bummed... But I guess that's my fault for downloading it and listening to it so much.

But at least based on the music video we have CrazyGa back :icega:

But yeah, the song is not it for me

Chromaticunt
5 hours ago, Uniquecorn said:

I'm digging the odd 90's Japanese-esque ad aesthetic, BUT based on the leak, the song is just :saladga: Basic :( It sounds like a beta version of a song in BTW...

That aside, I'm glad she's back in the pop scene :sis: HOPING the real version is a lot different from the "basicness" of the leaked one :grr:

Keep seething. :huntyga:

VasilisVas

What’s the problem? Bad Romance also leaked before its release and once it was released, it was different than the demo. And let’s not forget bad romance is one of Gaga’s most iconic lead singles/songs. Have some faith stupid love will be good. Let’s just all be happy and positive! 

TheQueenEnthusiast
45 minutes ago, Cape God said:

The Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa Perfect Illusion singer is back at it again. :ladyhaha:

You don't even understand how that fake leak for perfect illusion haunts me to do this day. I hear it randomly every so often. 

Daylight Jokers
1 hour ago, mmkay said:

Let's hope the DEMO version has been redone like 100%. Otherwise it's just going to be forgotten like 80% of radio hits.

Not 100% please...the pre-chorus is already perfect.

4 minutes ago, TheQueenEnthusiast said:

You don't even understand how that fake leak for perfect illusion haunts me to do this day. I hear it randomly every so often. 

Girl same I lowkey know half of the lyrics for some reason. :laughga:

"ᴵ ʰᵒˡᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ˡᵒᶜᵏ, ʸᵒᵘ ᵒʷⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵏᵉʸ, ᵗᵒ ᵐʸ ᵇʳᵃⁿᵈ ⁿᵉʷ ʳᵉᵃˡᶦᵗʸ."  :selena:

** Stream CAPE GOD by ALLIE X on Spotify and Apple Music **

Nikolai Barrow

I think everyone is forgetting how crazy we all went when the leak came out. It just seems less exciting to us because we have listened to it on repeat for a month. The GP who haven't heard the song yet will eat it up! The song's not basic at all it's a great song. 

scheisseJK
13 minutes ago, Nikolai Barrow said:

I think everyone is forgetting how crazy we all went when the leak came out. It just seems less exciting to us because we have listened to it on repeat for a month. The GP who haven't heard the song yet will eat it up! The song's not basic at all it's a great song. 

I think many of us stop listening to it after a week,  waiting   till the realese date, to not get tired of it (inlcuding me :huntyga:) and I think we get crazy on friday once again :firega:

Cant believe how whiny and bummed out some of you are, this is what you get for listening to leaks so blame yourselves. She's literally beginning a new era right now and its going to slap hard, be grateful.

Sorry loves for stupid question but… I am having a moment.

Friday at midnight is early morning Friday or late night Friday? It's early morning, right? 12 a.m. starts a day.

TheSlash
19 minutes ago, YASKALE said:

Sorry loves for stupid question but… I am having a moment.

Friday at midnight is early morning Friday or late night Friday? It's early morning, right? 12 a.m. starts a day.

It's midnight, so in the middle of a night :trollga: . So if you live in Middle Europe for example, you'll get this at around 6am :lana: 

Ew, David!

2 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

It's midnight, so in the middle of a night :trollga: . So if you live in Middle Europe for example, you'll get this at around 6am :lana: 

Wait so if I'm in ET (I am) will I be bopping to this on Friday morning when I wake or Saturday morning? :saladga:

Archived