💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga: STUPID LOVE 2/28

Twitter

Featured Posts

Luna Lovegood
1 hour ago, GaGaAst said:

That's what I  was thinking . Even twitter and Facebook. I expected huge likes but it's lower than few of her non music related posts. 

Gaga’s post already outsold Dua, Selena and Katy’s most hype up singles and it’s just a banner post. sis is doing FINE.

luna’s advocate

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vedetegomes
44 minutes ago, rasclautmangos said:

Do the instagram likes seem lower than they should be? Her pics with Michael seemed to do better than that, or am I just imagining things?

Little monsters better not be dropping the ball already. 

It’s because nobody will like an outdoor picture

ShayCristoforo
1 hour ago, GaGaAst said:

That's what I  was thinking . Even twitter and Facebook. I expected huge likes but it's lower than few of her non music related posts. 

I honestly think it’s because it can also be perceived as a random photo of a billboard from far away lol. Easily scrolled past

More official promo pics will prob get more likes 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

2School4Cool
6 hours ago, ChristianDior said:

Exactly! He's so good.

Also John Norris did two fantastic really intelligent interviews with her (the day of her first V cover shoot and the day after SXSW), would love to see them again sometime soon.

I don’t think I remember those but I’ll need to check them out!

See The Best In Everyone

2School4Cool
6 hours ago, Pop Music said:

This 

I haven't heard more than 15 seconds of it so I'm hyped

All I’ve heard is a little 2 second audio clip from a meme so I really don’t know what to expect!

See The Best In Everyone

gagaaussie1

Pretty sure the video is directed by Jonas Akerlund. These look like visuals he created. And  why else would Gaga have promoted his wife's brand recently. 

blankpaper
40 minutes ago, ShayCristoforo said:

I honestly think it’s because it can also be perceived as a random photo of a billboard from far away lol. Easily scrolled past

More official promo pics will prob get more likes 

This. I initially scrolled past it without realizing who or what it was until I saw it in Sarah’s story 

reality’s tight if the music is right

FFXIV WhiteMage

Omfg :giveup: I was drunk last night when I saw the news and I quickly jumped on some sh*tposters here in GGD:poot:

but now I’m sober and the hype is resonating inside my obese body!!! Im prepared to transform into my sailormoon suit :tony:

sailor moon animation GIF by planetjnt

Franch Toast
2 minutes ago, PoCHEMist said:

Omfg :giveup: I was drunk last night when I saw the news and I quickly jumped on some sh*tposters here in GGD:poot:

but now I’m sober and the hype is resonating inside my obese body!!! Im prepared to transform into my sailormoon suit :tony:

sailor moon animation GIF by planetjnt

Enigma in May is going to look like a Sailor Moon convention. 

She/Her/Hers

Modern Ecstasy2
4 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Oh god I’m not ready lol

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Franch Toast
2 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Oh god I’m not ready lol

You're gonna have so much fun! You have like 2 months to get your outfit ready! Take lots of photos! :woot:

She/Her/Hers

chromadica

This has probably been asked already, but do y'all think the MV will be released with the song on Friday? I don't wanna have to wait for it :ohno:

itsdominik
13 minutes ago, Nymphia said:

This has probably been asked already, but do y'all think the MV will be released with the song on Friday? I don't wanna have to wait for it :ohno:

Mr. S confirmed that both the song AND the music video will be released on Friday :) 

Der Meister
41 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

OMG it's gonna be hilarious, everyone wearing pink, the heart tiara... literally a clown convention! :vegas:

34 minutes ago, Nymphia said:

I sure hope so. Due to there being so many visuals. It will only make sense.

Archived