news

Lady Gaga: STUPID LOVE 2/28

Twitter

Featured Posts

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PrinceOfTheStorm

I literally take a 2 month break from GagaDaily and get pulled back in because of this single release.
Holy sh**.

signing out

FentyGa
2 minutes ago, Eighteen said:

i like that she announced it just days before cause now i don't have to wait with the pain of anticipation for long! :selena:

:ally:

FentyGa
2 minutes ago, ryhanna said:

Oh hell. It feels so weird that it's really happening after all the rumours the past few weeks.

particularly the last few weeks but, truthfully, the last few years 

the first recollection i have of LG6 rumours was coachella (2017), the rumours surrounding ‘chaos angel’ and ‘the witching hour’ (none of which came into fruition, obviously). then late 2017, ‘frankensteined’ and the AMAs, anticipation for a star is born and lg6 all 2018, and then meltdowns when she didn’t release summer last year. but here we are, ARTPOP meets sweetener is coming :vegas:

dynamite
Just now, LGs LM said:

I gasped for a second thinking those were tour dates...:fail:

I thought it was people's names and everyone was called 'Sam' :vegas:

PrinceOfTheStorm
1 minute ago, LGs LM said:

I gasped for a second thinking those were tour dates...:fail:

You're technically right though, the song is on a world tour to debut :fan:

signing out

11 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

IKR i was genuinely surprised to see the announcement actually come from gaga herself

i thought it was a joke:selena: but mr. s wins, i suppose

im just happy new music is coming with a video better than million reasons:vegas:

At first I thought a random took a picture of the billboard before Gaga's announcement.

ryhanna
Just now, FentyGa said:

particularly the last few weeks but, truthfully, the last few years 

the first recollection i have of LG6 rumours was coachella (2017), the rumours surrounding ‘chaos angel’ and ‘the witching hour’ (none of which came into fruition, obviously). then late 2017, ‘frankensteined’ and the AMAs, anticipation for a star is born and lg6 all 2018, and then meltdowns when she didn’t release summer last year. but here we are, ARTPOP meets sweetener is coming :vegas:

Fair enough. 

I've had that experience with Born This Way and ARTPOP and kinda learned to just detach myself in the past few years, so I don't really start getting my hopes up or paying attention until something really solid starts happening. *Always* anticipate long breaks!

Archived