news

Lady Gaga: STUPID LOVE 2/28

Twitter

Featured Posts

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

He literally shifted the date to every single Friday in February. And how do you explain the claim that RedOne produced? Do you all just forget the truth? :ohwell:

Listen, he's been correct about some things, but to say he was "right" is just...wrong. :oops:

He gave one date in February, which was the 20th and then said the 28th because it was pushed back. How is that every Friday? Have you even checked his post history before you came here and wrote this bs?

the SL. Prod by RO. Was most likely a troll, considering the Jason DeRulo song of the same name also produced by RedOne, so technically he didn’t even lie. Why would he honestly make such an unbelievable claim when he himself has heard the song and it’s clearly not RedOne? 

he has been correct about 99.9% of things he has said. Not “some things”. Do your research, as easy as looking at his post history and then looking at the information that is then released by the artist days or weeks later before coming here and talking smack, you look stupid.

he was right. End of story. 

Reality

I can’t with some of y’all being entitled and all like, “she’s gonna release a song that leaked a month ago?!”, “it better be different, cause if not, it’s gonna flop”, “why are you guys excited for an old single?”

All of y’all can leave then. We’ll have a good time enjoying this era :queenga:

🃏🖤👹

phantasmas
25 minutes ago, Renie said:

Today is my first day of my first full Gaga era! New stan excitement over here!!!:firega:

idk if you're planning to see her live but i suggest you begin saving your coins starting now :vegas:

matteonster

It’s for ASIB

“Don't you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can't be exactly who you are.”

I think the leaked Stupid Love is just a demo and on Friday we will have a different version.

-A snippet of the leak was surfacing around since last year and  we know Gaga works on her music Until the release date.

-Why would her label not do anything about the leak last month and make her release it back then? Unless it is just a demo 

:bye:

COME ON GAYS!!

JohnnyVersace
8 minutes ago, dean said:

He gave one date in February, which was the 20th and then said the 28th because it was pushed back. How is that every Friday? Have you even checked his post history before you came here and wrote this bs?

the SL. Prod by RO. Was most likely a troll, considering the Jason DeRulo song of the same name also produced by RedOne, so technically he didn’t even lie. Why would he honestly make such an unbelievable claim when he himself has heard the song and it’s clearly not RedOne? 

he has been correct about 99.9% of things he has said. Not “some things”. Do your research, as easy as looking at his post history and then looking at the information that is then released by the artist days or weeks later before coming here and talking smack, you look stupid.

he was right. End of story. 

So you're telling me that this incredibly accurate insider confused Gaga's lead single with a Jason Derulo song...from 2014? And you still trust him as an insider with legit connections? :ladyhaha:

I've seen every BS claim that's been posted on here and ATRL from HIS mouth - that C3C was coming before the lead, that new music was coming "very, very soon" back in fall 0f 2019, and now with RedOne and the change of dates. He was flat-out wrong several times and has been stringing this along. Period. 

I'll give him the billboard promo, but if there's not a video released on Friday, and a pre-order on Monday, this guy is proven irrelevant. And I'm not sure why there's so much defense for him on here - when did he become the savior of the Liddo's? He might have some connections, but they are clearly not strong enough to trust his every word. 

6 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

idk if you're planning to see her live but i suggest you begin saving your coins starting now :vegas:

I saw her last summer and I’m seeing her again in a few months! Can’t stop won’t stop:party:

phantasmas
Just now, Renie said:

I saw her last summer and I’m seeing her again in a few months! Can’t stop won’t stop:party:

same, sis! saw Enigma last year and going to Jazz&Piano this May. :sara: 

welcome to a new era, btw :hug:

Free My Mind
10 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

So you're telling me that this incredibly accurate insider confused Gaga's lead single with a Jason Derulo song...from 2014? And you still trust him as an insider with legit connections? :ladyhaha:

I've seen every BS claim that's been posted on here and ATRL from HIS mouth - that C3C was coming before the lead, that new music was coming "very, very soon" back in fall 0f 2019, and now with RedOne and the change of dates. He was flat-out wrong several times and has been stringing this along. Period. 

I'll give him the billboard promo, but if there's not a video released on Friday, and a pre-order on Monday, this guy is proven irrelevant. And I'm not sure why there's so much defense for him on here - when did he become the savior of the Liddo's? He might have some connections, but they are clearly not strong enough to trust his every word. 

Did you not read their post... they said they believed mr s was trolling 

Tyler1992

I've been having time for the announcement to gestate because I was in SHOCK this morning when it was announced. Hype level midnight I have so many questions!!!!!!

Will a MV be out same day?!

Where will she make her first appearance?!

Are there more billboards coming?!

Will Gaga get a Times Square billboard blast?!

What will the debut performance be?!

AHHHH LETS GO

Archived