Lady Gaga: STUPID LOVE 2/28

Twitter

Featured Posts

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ThatAsianGuy
1 minute ago, mikesoa said:

ok but is it the same song we've heard for the last month???

I think not. The one's we heard are only demos. Probably the instrumentals are different plus maybe there's added lyrics???

2School4Cool

I CAN’T WAIT! I didn’t listen to the leak either so I’m so excited to finally hear the song!!

See The Best In Everyone

That obnoxious Craig mf loved running around telling everyone who believed Mr.S and anyone who thought it was coming this month were wrong but now that actually NONE of that was wrong, he running around like “I’m just ignoring y’all” and STILL trying to say Mr.S was wrong. Delusional. :lmao:

Nikolai Barrow
2 minutes ago, 2School4Cool said:

I CAN’T WAIT! I didn’t listen to the leak either so I’m so excited to finally hear the song!!

Good for you for being stronger than the rest of us :selena:

Nikolai Barrow
2 minutes ago, 2School4Cool said:

Good for you for being stronger than the rest of us :selena:

ryansamonster

OMFG!! Loving the whole aesthetic. 

This “Stupid Love is a distraction from the real lead” nonsense can finally end. :oops:

6 minutes ago, ThatAsianGuy said:

OMFG!jesus hammo GIF

LMAO

That's GoddessGa sneaking onto these charts henny :huntyga:

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

4 minutes ago, 2School4Cool said:

Same! I’m happy I resisted and get to hear it as a brand new experience!

HookerOnAChurch

OMFG i was full of job and i wasn't thinking about any announcement for today. Look what happened. LG6 era is finally upon us!! :tony:

JohnnyVersace
2 minutes ago, dean said:

That obnoxious Craig mf loved running around telling everyone who believed Mr.S and anyone who thought it was coming this month were wrong but now that actually NONE of that was wrong, he running around like “I’m just ignoring y’all” and STILL trying to say Mr.S was wrong. Delusional. :lmao:

To be fair, Mr. S changed the date about 5 times, and most recently claimed it was RedOne produced and part of a double single release. 

So, he wasn't entirely reliable lol. :laughga:

4 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

To be fair, Mr. S changed the date about 5 times, and most recently claimed it was RedOne produced and part of a double single release. 

So, he wasn't entirely reliable lol. :laughga:

The date was changed once, not 5 times. He also never said anything about a double release at all. Do you all just make your own things up? All he said was to keep 02/03 penciled in and you watch, an album pre order will most likely come on this date. 

Hmm, nice, finally, although i can't be really excited, cause i've been listening to the song for a month, and it's probably gonna be the same version. But, LG6 is on its way, finally!!! :cryga:

Archived