💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

news

Lady Gaga: STUPID LOVE 2/28

Twitter

Featured Posts

Blueskye
8 minutes ago, Cookie Tookie said:

For what? Giving us 3 different dates on 3 differing fridays and claiming Redone produced the single? Anybody could have listed 3 random fridays and predicted this and been called an “insider”. Y’all are so gullible.

This. I could spend the next 4 months claiming that every Friday the second single will come out until it eventually did :fail:

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KingRedd
2 hours ago, CannaeDrive said:

The site is slow AF, wonder why :oprah:

That’s the sad part. Most of us stick around during the drought but I always crash and get booted off when news come lmao I hate it 

May I Read You? 😎

eksistents

She just had to do it on the last Friday of February to justify that “f” tweet. :ladyhaha:

OT: Yaaasss!!!

Fame IV
4 minutes ago, RickMonster98 said:

there's obviously no hype for this song since it leaked 

and it's not that great, let's be honest

:enigma:

Yeah right there's no hype that's why #StupidLove went almost immediately to #1 WW Trend on Twitter.

And I hate that "let's be honest" - it's not a fact, just your opinion. So stream Stupid Love Friday đŸŽ¶đŸ˜˜

A Star is Born ⭐

gagaschickens

OMFG IM CRAPPING MYSELF I WASNT ONLINE FOR THE ENTIRE DAY TO COME HERE BEFORE SLEEP AND SEE THIS AASUAHAWHQY YERJ JGJFJTUFC

ïŸ˜ăźăČ á„ƒïŸ‘ćˆ€'ïœČ ć°șäč‡ïŸ‘ă‚Š ïœČă‚“ïŸ‰äž‚, á„ƒïŸ‘ćˆ€ ïŸ˜ăźăČ?

Pharamon
4 minutes ago, eksistents said:

She just had to do it on the last Friday of February to justify that “f” tweet. :ladyhaha:

OT: Yaaasss!!!

I freaking told yall it meant FEBRUARY 

lavenderblondee
31 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

The fact that this thread only has 19 pages :giveup: we are literally starting a BRAND NEW ****ING ERA! 

I swear PI had like 40 within an hour :saladga: I'm wondering if a lot of people are at work/class rn. 

Archived