Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga: STUPID LOVE 2/28

Twitter

Featured Posts

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i saw the notification and i was like "here we go haus labs" and i saw her new avatar and ma'am when i say i SCREAMED

NewUsername

I thought Gaga was sitting on some metallic thing like The Bean in Chicago, but it's actually a bear trap!

PartySick
1 minute ago, Queen Neyde said:

i saw the notification and i was like "here we go haus labs" and i saw her new avatar and ma'am when i say i SCREAMED

I got a twitter notification and ignored it for half an hour while I was doing stuff around the house :toofunny:

I pull up my phone to text someone and I see "STUPID LOVE THE NEW SINGLE LADY GAGA"

peed :air:

I apologize to the delulus and little rumorers :giveup: and to Mr. S :giveup:

I'm a believer :tony:

💚

ApplauseftAdele
1 hour ago, Amidana said:

And y'all tried to debunk someone who's been right so so many times :trollga: mr. S queen of pop music

Wait what did he predict? All I remember is him saying it was produced by “RO” and that it would be released on the 28th

CrimeanMiracle

We have an announcement, now I really hope that if they didn't release the song for more than a month after it was leaked, Gaga and her team have a clear plan of action, which is very important in our time. Of course, if they want the #1 spot in the Hot 100.

Buy and stream “Chromatica”

Morphine Prince

So exciting to finally have a date and new artwork, etc.

That being said, I wish it never leaked, hopefully we get a surprise with the final version or something. 

Archived