đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If the LEAD SINGLE happened Friday 2.28, How would you release it?

nakedidea

Featured Posts

Announce it Wednesday, cover + date maybe a little video teaser, release midnight on Thursday/right as Friday starts w the video :vegas: online physical CDs and cassettes galore 

dynamite

I'd post it on YouTube 24 hours early by mistake, delete it and forget to re-upload it meaning everyone shares the leaked file over and over again making the song ineligible to chart and I watch as my career burns to the ground, then I cry

Spoiler

cry

Spoiler

cry

KURUSHITOVSKA

There's no hype and everyone has the song already so i wouldn't release it. 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Bubblegum Bitch
1 minute ago, TheFriend said:

I will make it available in BitTorrent so geys could feast on it (DWUW :enigma:)

They'll make another 'rumor' threads. :triggered: 'Stupid Love leaked!!1!11!' 

1 minute ago, TheFriend said:

I will make it available in BitTorrent so geys could feast on it (DWUW :enigma:)

Buy it cheap fat, make it chart

MonsterOfSpain
1 minute ago, FlopSlurper said:

by making it a youtube ad so everyone is forced to watch it + to gain millions of views :sis:

Dope's impact :vegas:

PartySick

Depends on what it is.

If it's Stupid Love, give us everything at once, let it simmer, and then move on to the 2nd single or a promo single for the album.

If it's another song, give us an ARTPOP styled rollout but stick with the 2nd single instead of doing it dirty like Venus and A-Yo :gayhat:

đź–¤

FlopSlurper
Just now, MonsterOfSpain said:

Dope's impact :vegas:

imagine if Gaga performed applause or DWUW (which ever song was charting at the time) :giveup: would've easily gone top 3 if not top 1 :giveup:

AmenTheNight

I would surprise release it with a video, payola the sh#t out of it on radio and streaming services, and serve a performance on GMA or whatever. And I would NOT release Stupid Love. Not that the song is bad, but at this point it should be the "Aura" of the era : a great album song, or a promo single.

18 minutes ago, dynamite said:

I'd post it on YouTube 24 hours early by mistake, delete it and forget to re-upload it meaning everyone shares the leaked file over and over again making the song ineligible to chart and I watch as my career burns to the ground, then I cry

Hide contents

cry

Reveal hidden contents

cry

Wouldn't put it past Interscope to do that

Archived