Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

If Technology was an EP...

DC

Featured Posts

I think if I had to make my album Technology into a 5-6 track EP, I think this would be a good EP Tracklist, what do you think?

1. Rolling Into Town - This is still one of my favorite party anthems I’ve made :ladyhaha:

2. Beautiful Smile - I just HAD to choose this as the lead! It’s literally the most special song on the whole album to me because it was about my, well crush at the time, but my Girlfriend and she’s such an amazing and beautiful person. So Beautiful Smile is an automatic add to the list.

3. Run Away - CAN’T have an album without a ballad, imo.

4. Shootin’ For The Stars - This is the song that really separates each half of the album and the chorus is one of the catchiest I’ve made, so I think it would make a perfect spot on the EP.

5. This Is How You Love Somebody - Can’t leave out the only political song on the album :enigma:

and finally, 6. Apocalypse - Voted BEST song on the album, has its stems leaked, AND already has 2 remixes made by @zebrastripes:firega:

You can listen to this EP idea here as a playlist:

If you have any visions or different ideas for how a Technology EP would be like, please! Comment them down below :spin:

5 minutes ago, Economy said:

The beat  :music:

U don't sound the way I expected :selena:

Have you not heard my songs through here before? I thought I tagged you in some of them :ladyhaha:

Venus Rose
25 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Have you not heard my songs through here before? I thought I tagged you in some of them :ladyhaha:

Imagine not knowing songs by a legend. Can’t relate. 

Lemon Pie

apocalypse is so fücking good:firega:

it gives me vibes to these two songs:

𝖎 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖘𝖙𝖚𝖕𝖎𝖉 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊

eeaarrllaalloo

Technology is such a guilty pleasure 

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.

This is STILL in the new topics section, no one is making any new topics? :air:

Archived