šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Mr.S: 3/2 (double single?)

TheCureinMalibu

Featured Posts

It make sense to have a follow-up single, considering Stupid Love already leaked. Let's just hope he's right with that date.Ā :bradley:

All I ever wanted was šŸ…»šŸ…¾šŸ†…šŸ…“

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JINNOCIDE
1 minute ago, Seeka said:

Honey, this might've been a good argument preARTPOP but people have been treating insiders like God, and proceeding to blame Gaga for information that was always false.Ā 

This stopped being fun for like anyone a while ago. I come into this thread to see who even believes this bull anymore.Ā 

well, I come to see people freak out freak out freak out...Ā :ally:

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

Well , he didn't say new music.Ā :ohwell:

Watch it be Haus Labs promos.Ā :laughga:

** Stream CAPE GOD by ALLIE X on Spotify and Apple Music **

gagajandro25
24 minutes ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

I know how everyone feels about Mr. S, but he is actually credible.
Ā 

Back when SL leaked in January I was immediately told that it was planned for 2/21 with no plans of pushing it up. No one credible ever said 2/7 including Mr. S. I was then told in mid-February that it was being pushed back by a week. I think something to do with the music video? Thatā€™s how it was made to sound.Ā 

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

RAMROD

One is date for single, another is date forĀ album

IMG-wt06s1.jpg

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ WUMBOLOGY! (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

gagajandro25

Iā€™m intrigued what we will be getting on 3/2. A second single/promo single? Album preorder? Album itself? Music video(I think weā€™ll get the music video right after the song drops though)?

messybottom
3 minutes ago, stupidlover22 said:

I know how everyone feels about Mr. S, but he is actually credible.
Ā 

Back when SL leaked in January I was immediately told that it was planned for 2/21 with no plans of pushing it up. No one credible ever said 2/7 including Mr. S. I was then told in mid-February that it was being pushed back by a week. I think something to do with the music video? Thatā€™s how it was made to sound.Ā 

This makes sense. He never said 2/7 so idk why people were jumping down his throat for that. He said 2/20 and now 2/28. Thatā€™s it. I have hope for this weekend. I can understand it getting pushed back. Maybe she wanted to tweak the video more or change the song around since it leaked or sumnĀ :oops:

gagajandro25

Itā€™s funny how through all of this mess, the song was actually only ever pushed back by a week and that was before anything was ever announced. Yet some make it sound so messy. Nothing was ever even announced. :deadbanana:

Gaga and Bobby have been planning this rollout for a while, which has me excited. Itā€™s also exciting that they wanted things to go their way, and didnā€™t rush release due to leaks. Yes the SL leak did make some noise, but not enough to derail the era or performance of the song. I assure you that outside of the gays, the impact was minimal.Ā 

gagajandro25
3 minutes ago, messybottom said:

This makes sense. He never said 2/7 so idk why people were jumping down his throat for that. He said 2/20 and now 2/28. Thatā€™s it. I have hope for this weekend. I can understand it getting pushed back. Maybe she wanted to tweak the video more or change the song around since it leaked or sumnĀ :oops:

Exactly heā€™s only ever said the two dates. He never once said 2/7, that was the fake wannabe insiders. Iā€™ve heard it was actually planned for 2/21 in January and then was pushed back by a week to 2/28. I think something to do with the music video?

Archived