Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Mr.S: 3/2 (double single?)

TheCureinMalibu

Featured Posts

It make sense to have a follow-up single, considering Stupid Love already leaked. Let's just hope he's right with that date. :bradley:

All I ever wanted was 🅻🅾🆅🅴

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JINNOCIDE
1 minute ago, Seeka said:

Honey, this might've been a good argument preARTPOP but people have been treating insiders like God, and proceeding to blame Gaga for information that was always false. 

This stopped being fun for like anyone a while ago. I come into this thread to see who even believes this bull anymore. 

well, I come to see people freak out freak out freak out... :ally:

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

Well , he didn't say new music. :ohwell:

Watch it be Haus Labs promos. :laughga:

** Stream CAPE GOD by ALLIE X on Spotify and Apple Music **

gagajandro25
24 minutes ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

I know how everyone feels about Mr. S, but he is actually credible.

Back when SL leaked in January I was immediately told that it was planned for 2/21 with no plans of pushing it up. No one credible ever said 2/7 including Mr. S. I was then told in mid-February that it was being pushed back by a week. I think something to do with the music video? That’s how it was made to sound. 

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

RAMROD

One is date for single, another is date for album

IMG-wt06s1.jpg

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ WUMBOLOGY! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

gagajandro25

I’m intrigued what we will be getting on 3/2. A second single/promo single? Album preorder? Album itself? Music video(I think we’ll get the music video right after the song drops though)?

messybottom
3 minutes ago, stupidlover22 said:

I know how everyone feels about Mr. S, but he is actually credible.

Back when SL leaked in January I was immediately told that it was planned for 2/21 with no plans of pushing it up. No one credible ever said 2/7 including Mr. S. I was then told in mid-February that it was being pushed back by a week. I think something to do with the music video? That’s how it was made to sound. 

This makes sense. He never said 2/7 so idk why people were jumping down his throat for that. He said 2/20 and now 2/28. That’s it. I have hope for this weekend. I can understand it getting pushed back. Maybe she wanted to tweak the video more or change the song around since it leaked or sumn :oops:

gagajandro25

It’s funny how through all of this mess, the song was actually only ever pushed back by a week and that was before anything was ever announced. Yet some make it sound so messy. Nothing was ever even announced. :deadbanana:

Gaga and Bobby have been planning this rollout for a while, which has me excited. It’s also exciting that they wanted things to go their way, and didn’t rush release due to leaks. Yes the SL leak did make some noise, but not enough to derail the era or performance of the song. I assure you that outside of the gays, the impact was minimal. 

gagajandro25
3 minutes ago, messybottom said:

This makes sense. He never said 2/7 so idk why people were jumping down his throat for that. He said 2/20 and now 2/28. That’s it. I have hope for this weekend. I can understand it getting pushed back. Maybe she wanted to tweak the video more or change the song around since it leaked or sumn :oops:

Exactly he’s only ever said the two dates. He never once said 2/7, that was the fake wannabe insiders. I’ve heard it was actually planned for 2/21 in January and then was pushed back by a week to 2/28. I think something to do with the music video?

Archived