💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Tones and I performs "Dance Monkey" on Ellen

theduy

Featured Posts

Don't get this wave of singers having awful pronunciation. Like in interviews she doesn't speak this way, and neither does  Lewis Capaldi but they sing like they're having a stroke.

SickHypnotic

I love her vibe and energy she’s def into the music. I saw an interview she did and she talked about busking in Australia I’m a Stan lol. 

3 minutes ago, Karl said:

Don't get this wave of singers having awful pronunciation. Like in interviews she doesn't speak this way, and neither does  Lewis Capaldi but they sing like they're having a stroke.

Its just an artistic choice for them, playing,twisting and experimenting with vowels. If this song was sung with a straight normal pronunciation, I doubt it would have had half the GP support than it does now tbh. 

TimisaMonster
6 minutes ago, Karl said:

It's the indie accent...sound weird to sound interesting and get noticed 

Idk how Sia made it big other than her writing for other artists and hitting high notes her pronunciation was also terrible and still kinda is 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

StarstruckIllusion

Umm she did really good. But the audience sent me skdjdj they were dancing like Don’t Stop Now was playing 😭 like chile no this ain’t nothing more than a foot tapper 

14 minutes ago, ComeToJoe said:

Its just an artistic choice for them, playing,twisting and experimenting with vowels. If this song was sung with a straight normal pronunciation, I doubt it would have had half the GP support than it does now tbh. 

Does that not tell you something about the song if it wouldn't be popular without her changing the word time to daaaiaaam :oprah:

24 minutes ago, Karl said:

headspin, happiness, DEÌ€ÌŁAÌąÌŻÍ”Ì˜T͏͙̗̟̫HÍĄÍ…Ì—Ì™

5 minutes ago, Karl said:

Does that not tell you something about the song if it wouldn't be popular without her changing the word time to daaaiaaam :oprah:

I mean it's a niche sound "indie sound" which is mainly an artistic choice in the case of her. Its not my particular taste, but hey people flock to it. :shrug: work the formula I guess 

Lord Temptation

I’ve notIced that nearly all contemporary Australian singers tend to sing or rap in a fake accent. Sia, Kylie Minogue, Kasey Chambers, Keith Urban, Guy Sebastian, Iggy Azaelia :interestinga: they all tend to put on a really thick American accent when they sing. Some don’t (mostly rock singers) but all the young pop ones do.

Dunno but I guess it’s insecurity, cultural cringe or “tall poppy syndrome” or whatever. We kind of hate hearing and seeing ourselves on screen/radio! My generation is so full of envy and shame, maybe because the older generations had too much pride??? :oprah:

Archived