đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

War of the music

Ghost Face

Featured Posts

Ghost Face

So we've got Rihanna, Adele & Katy on the barricades, ready for the war. And with the unlisted Bey page that just is discovert it seems that Bey will join soon. The annoucement from Sia that she'll release two albums in the near future make her another girl that will join this war later this year.

And offcourse, in the middle of this music massacre, our girl Gaga will drop LG6.. 

Who do you think will win commercially the war and own the title of queen of 2020? And who will die (flop) a tragic death first on the battlefield? 

war history GIF

It's an honor.

FfFfFfFF

Inb4 none of them will release despite being highly rumored and everybody expecting it just like last year.

NFRatwell

Why can’t we just be happy the pop girls are returning

awkward britney spears GIF by RealityTVGIFs

It’s 2011 all over again and y’all are gonna worry about streams, positions, etc.?

#StopTheDrama #StartTheMusic #IfItEvenComes :enigma:

Red Velvet

i am here for katy giving us totga 2.0., gaga giving us another born this way level kind of iconic moment, and adele giving us THAT diamond certified album

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Ghost Face
11 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

Why can’t we just be happy the pop girls are returning

awkward britney spears GIF by RealityTVGIFs

It’s 2011 all over again and y’all are gonna worry about streams, positions, etc.?

#StopTheDrama #StartTheMusic #IfItEvenComes :enigma:

Who said that we are not happy? Who said that we 'worry' about streams and positions? My post is just a creative way to aks you guys who you think will dominate. No worries or sadness at all. I am just curious what you guys think and want a conversation about that. Stupid me thought that a forum was the place for that.

brian regan what GIF

It's an honor.

I think this is honestly a strategy from all record labels to make pop reign again. They made a truce. They'll bomb us with all these mega pop hitmakers icons, make them all release music at once and force them down everyone's throats to make pop dominate the scene, the charts and everything again. 

The first war will be our pop girls united against their common enemy: whatever is trendy in music right now (I don't even know lmao). After they smash and erase from this earth every single one of them, the second war will come, where they break truce and fight each other for the number one spot, and everything will be how it has always been supposed to be. A new golden era for pop music will begin. 

excited arrested development GIF

Lord Temptation

Gaga will be last to release, sistrens. 

Her label doesn’t prioritise her so Mother Monster is abstinating. She can wait forever and so can we.

Delusional

Nnnn not you saying Katy and Sia are competition 

EQsL-6DXYAEHD-D?format=jpg&name=medium

lit rally madness luv x

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Ghost Face
1 hour ago, DeIusional said:

Nnnn not you saying Katy and Sia are competition 

EQsL-6DXYAEHD-D?format=jpg&name=medium

lit rally madness luv x

I didn't say they are competition, only that they'll join the war

Fail War GIF