đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cara Delevingne drags Justin Bieber, "he should've eaten the bull penis"

Bambino

Featured Posts

Bambino
1 minute ago, FfFfFfFF said:

It seems like she is partially joking to me.

Justin told James that Cara is his least favorite person when it comes to Hailey's friends.

Conservative Mom

and the bull penis is a nutritional supplement.

Suburban Dweller, Property Owner, Petrol Consumer and Range Shooting Enjoyer

Bambino
10 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

He is the epitome of a douchebag. 

6 minutes ago, DziJuLaj said:

She is such an annoying and pretentious person. 

So who do we believe now?

rPmzdqL.gif

Regina George
5 minutes ago, DziJuLaj said:

She is such an annoying and pretentious person. 

And he isn’t? Lmao he basically said he doesn’t like her when he could have easily skip the question. Take a seat.

Bambino
Just now, ReginaGeorge said:

And he isn’t? Lmao he basically said he doesn’t like her when he could have easily skip the question. Take a seat.

He didn't say he didn't like her, did you even watch the segment? He literally said:

"Let’s go back to it though. I know Kendall the best. I’ve spent the most time with Kendall, you know, she’s a good friend of ours. I haven’t spent a lot of time with Gigi and I haven’t spent a lot of time with Cara. I have nothing against those people. It’s just I have a better relationship [with Kendall]. It’s not like I’m like, "Oh screw Cara, screw her, you know what I mean? OK."

Regina George
1 minute ago, Bambino said:

He didn't say he didn't like her, did you even watch the segment? He literally said:

"Let’s go back to it though. I know Kendall the best. I’ve spent the most time with Kendall, you know, she’s a good friend of ours. I haven’t spent a lot of time with Gigi and I haven’t spent a lot of time with Cara. I have nothing against those people. It’s just I have a better relationship [with Kendall]. It’s not like I’m like, "Oh screw Cara, screw her, you know what I mean? OK."

I honestly don’t understand why you’re so rude to me on this website and what I did to you. Always so protective and so judgmental towards me. But yes I did watch it and it seemed like he kinda doesn’t like her. Questions like this should be shipped out if respect for his wife. 

Regina George
3 minutes ago, Bambino said:

Also aren’t you the one who made this thread titled “CARA DRAGS JUSTIN” when in fact she was being funny about it and instead of pasting the instagram link where it was clear she was joking you posted this one where she seems shady? Your titles are usually a mess and provoking. So maybe let’s talk about that? 

Bambino
3 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I honestly don’t understand why you’re so rude to me on this website and what I did to you. Always so protective and so judgmental towards me. But yes I did watch it and it seemed like he kinda doesn’t like her. Questions like this should be shipped out if respect for his wife. 

1 minute ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Also aren’t you the one who made this thread titled “CARA DRAGS JUSTIN” when in fact she was being funny about it and instead of pasting the instagram link where it was clear she was joking you posted this one where she seems shady? Your titles are usually a mess and provoking. So maybe let’s talk about that? 

I'm so rude to you? :flop: What even? Tbh I didn't see that coming from one of the people who I personally think contribute amazingly to this place, but maybe you didn't know about that and thus shouldn't have  judged me before knowing how I really feel about you. Wow. I simply asked you if you saw the video segment because he clearly didn't say he didn't like her. I'm not protective or anything but the man even tries to correct what he said by concluding that he simply has known the other people better than Cara ("It’s not like I’m like, "Oh screw Cara, screw her, you know what I mean? OK.")

The content in the AP is a screenshot of Cara's Instagram post and it's up to you to think she was being funny or shady. It didn't look like she was joking to me and that's my perspective hence I used the title the way I felt about the content and it's up to everyone to interpret what she said as they desire.

You're saying my titles are a mess and provoking and you once gave a paws up reaction to someone arguing mods to "ban me" from creating threads due to the titles. Now who's rude and judgemental towards the other?

Archived