Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Grimes teases new visual

FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF

Fans speculate it's a new video either for one of the previously released songs (So Heavy I Fell Through The Earth/ My Name Is Dark) or for one of the album tracks.

Sneaky Oliver
5 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Fans speculate it's a new video either for one of the previously released songs (So Heavy I Fell Through The Earth/ My Name Is Dark) or for one of the album tracks.

Or her part in the revamped final version of Stupid Love ft Grimes 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

43 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

Pls let it be My Name Is Dark

So Heavy can be paid dust

I have a feeling it will be for IDORU tho :oprah:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Can she work on releasing the next album instead, this one was a sleeper from the start....

Claire needs to get her head out Elon’s space center, and go back to making music like Visions and not this 3 year old lyrics with really bad progression... I woke up so disappointed with that album... not one single song stuck to me, at least ArtAngels had a few good songs but this one was a complete let down... I’m sorry for the long drag but Gaga and Grimes are my top girls and Grimes just disappointed me... I’ll keep listening to my Top 25 :selena: two albums later and Be A Body will still never be replaced

EA52-AC91-8-CC2-4-AF4-B618-CFF9-DDE7-DB7

Hottie Detector

SHALLOW
26 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Can she work on releasing the next album instead, this one was a sleeper from the start....

Claire needs to get her head out Elon’s space center, and go back to making music like Visions and not this 3 year old lyrics with really bad progression... I woke up so disappointed with that album... not one single song stuck to me, at least ArtAngels had a few good songs but this one was a complete let down... I’m sorry for the long drag but Gaga and Grimes are my top girls and Grimes just disappointed me... I’ll keep listening to my Top 25 :selena: two albums later and Be A Body will still never be replaced

I mean, i like Violence, 4 Am and my name is dark but the rest... i wouldn’t listen to it again tbh so yeah i was a little disappointed since the non singles were very meh :huntyga:

NFRatwell
37 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Didn’t she mention how this album wasn’t even what she’s working on? I don’t see the problem tbh, since this is more of a case where she had this album and it was either she keep it and make us wait longer for her next one (LG5 tease) or she put it out as she’s working on the newest one. 

9 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

Didn’t she mention how this album wasn’t even what she’s working on? I don’t see the problem tbh, since this is more of a case where she had this album and it was either she keep it and make us wait longer for her next one (LG5 tease) or she put it out as she’s working on the newest one. 

Didn’t I mention that Im waiting for the next album? The main one... 

If you would kinda read and the fact that is a filler album doesn’t make it any better of an album but you wouldn’t understand.

Plus I was just stating my disappointment for the album not yours for that matter :vegas:

Hottie Detector

NFRatwell
4 hours ago, Kimmo said:

Didn’t I mention that Im waiting for the next album? The main one... 

If you would kinda read and the fact that is a filler album doesn’t make it any better of an album but you wouldn’t understand.

Plus I was just stating my disappointment for the album not yours for that matter :vegas:

Why would you diss a “filler album” then lol. If you know that’s not what her mind frame is right now why would you tell her she “needs to go back” to what she used to do. :huntyga: 

Plus I was just letting you know, didn’t ask for a reply for that matter :vegas: Stream ArtAngels

Archived