💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

EU artists will need visas to tour the UK from 2021

Andreu

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Corbyn ran against what people wanted and refused democracy by asking for another vote on Brexit. If you run against democracy, how do you expect to win in a democracy? People voted for Brexit, and the elites accuse all of them of racism. This is exactly why he lost to another Trump. Aslong as Democrats are entitled and are out of touch with their own voters, this will continue to happen. The only reason why people are turning more fascist is because Democrats dont offer anything, while Republicans atleast pay lip service.

He didn't "refuse democracy" though. All he was offering was one more peoples vote on the actual withdrawal agreement finalised by the UK and the EU. To me this is completely logical and is not anti democratic. The media completely skewed this idea as if it were to be a second referendum, it wasn't. 

Boris' campaign slogan was "get Brexit done" but the truth is Brexit isn't done and won't be done for a very long time but the general public don't realise this. Yes we have left the EU now but we are still under EU law until there's a deal - which seems a long way away.

Also I'm tired of people comparing British politics and U.S politics, the two are quite different, even though I can't stand Johnson he is definitely no where near as bad as Trump and what he stands for.

15 minutes ago, Mars said:

He didn't "refuse democracy" though. All he was offering was one more peoples vote on the actual withdrawal agreement finalised by the UK and the EU. To me this is completely logical and is not anti democratic. The media completely skewed this idea as if it were to be a second referendum, it wasn't. 

Boris' campaign slogan was "get Brexit done" but the truth is Brexit isn't done and won't be done for a very long time but the general public don't realise this. Yes we have left the EU now but we are still under EU law until there's a deal - which seems a long way away.

Also I'm tired of people comparing British politics and U.S politics, the two are quite different, even though I can't stand Johnson he is definitely no where near as bad as Trump and what he stands for.

Why another vote? people already voted! are you gonna keep voting till you get the result you want?

7 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Why another vote? people already voted? are you gonna keep voting till you get the result you want?

No but people should know what they are to expect surely?

The real tea is that in 2016 people didn't realise the full impact of what this would create, and then they complain for 4 years that its taking too long. There was no talk about trade, human rights, environmental rights and so on before the referendum. 

5 minutes ago, Mars said:

No but people should know what they are to expect surely?

The real tea is that in 2016 people didn't realise the full impact of what this would create, and then they complain for 4 years that its taking too long. There was no talk about trade, human rights, environmental rights and so on. 

Then why ask people to vote? if people voted to stay, will they do another vote because people were not "educated" enough?

For normal people, this sound like the elites telling working class they are not educated enough, and are racists, so lets educate you and create another vote "until we get the result we want"

1 minute ago, Faysalaaa said:

Then why ask people to vote?

For normal people, this sound like you are not educated enough, so lets educate you and create another vote "until we get the result we want"

To vote knowing information is different than voting without knowing information. 

Its fine by me, I just think it would have been fairer for the people to vote on the final deal instead of MP's and that's that, finished.

1 hour ago, Queen of Pop said:

Pretty sure most of the artists us Gays listen to have more than £1,000 so it doesn't really matter lol

But either way Brexit is ****

It's not just a matter of who you Stan, this is so bad for new small artists

2 hours ago, Gagaloo92 said:

I hope the UK crumbles and falls apart to become irrelavent as it deserves

It doesnt deserve that. Rude. They been the nicest people I ever met so far :interestinga:

I just hope UK artists will have the same visa scheme to tour EU.

Friendly reminder: EU has 27 member states and 455 million people.  UK has much more to worry about.

RAMROD

Well, join the rest of the world on getting work visa then, what’s the matter with it? EU is that spoiled or what? :shrug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

PlastiscGuy
2 hours ago, Queen of Pop said:

Pretty sure most of the artists us Gays listen to have more than £1,000 so it doesn't really matter lol

But either way Brexit is ****

Well... WELL... *chuckles* next question!

tumblr_mq1sdh5dIc1s7pipjo1_500.gif

PG.

2 hours ago, Mars said:

I mean lets first look at the bigger picture. None of this is actually written into law yet. And also lets not forget the millions of EU citizens living in the UK and vice versa who are still pretty much in complete limbo.

I'm a British citizen living in Germany and me and many others still do not exactly know what steps to take in regards to staying here, living our lives and retaining our rights.

People joke about Brexit but it is going to affect everyones lives for generations to come.

I’m a German living in the UK and this is exactly what I always say

Archived