💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars’ Sets Special Edition at Showtime

MessyTop

Featured Posts

MessyTop

https://www.thewrap.com/rupauls-drag-race-all-stars-showtime-special-edition/

RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars” is sashaying over to Showtime for a special edition that will premiere in June immediately following the Season 12 finale of “RuPaul’s Drag Race” on sister channel VH1.

“Take VH1’s ‘Drag Race,’ for example.With a large and loyal following, we believe this franchise will be additive to Showtime’s subscriber dynamic, which is why we will air a special new season of ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars’ on Showtime on a first window basis,” Bob Bakish, the president and CEO of Showtime and VH1 parent company ViacomCBS, announced during the company’s earnings call Thursday.

Per Showtime, “‘RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars’ gives viewers the chance to catch their favorite queens as they return for a second attempt to earn the crown, win a cash prize of $100,000 and garner a spot in the ‘Drag Race Hall of Fame.'” The special season will premiere Friday, June 5 at 8/7c on Showtime, via its linear channel and streaming platform.*

BUtterfield 8

So AS5 is gonna be promoted as a special edition?

cause this is as5 I’m assuming 

girl can’t y’all just put it on wow presents plus I don’t have showtime :messga:

MessyTop
1 minute ago, Blue Lagoon said:

So AS5 is gonna be promoted as a special edition?

cause this is as5 I’m assuming 

girl can’t y’all just put it on wow presents plus I don’t have showtime :messga:

Yeah it is AS5, cause they winner wins 100k. 
I believe they are calling special edition cause of the new format.  Don’t want to give spoilers. But is a different format for eliminations. 

ltlmnstr
3 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Yeah it is AS5, cause they winner wins 100k. 
I believe they are calling special edition cause of the new format.  Don’t want to give spoilers. But is a different format for eliminations. 

Oh some queens sure are bitter that’s for sure

BUtterfield 8
3 minutes ago, ltlmnstr said:

Oh some queens sure are bitter that’s for sure

I haven’t read any spoilers Except for the rumored cast but I’m aware there is a new format the only thing I know is monet x change on her build series show was saying how shea coulee was a bit salty during the summer of last year lmao

ltlmnstr
1 minute ago, Blue Lagoon said:

Lol I haven’t read any spoilers Except for the rumored cast but I’m aware there is a new format the only thing I know is monet x change on her build series show was saying how shea coulee was a bit salty during the summer of last year lmao

Yeah I read spoilers every season

idk why I just do. makes it fun.

Season 12 & All Stars 5 needs to knock it out of the park this year.

Honestly, from what I read, it’s messy. And to pull this all off, they might have to pay people to advertise positive opinions lmao!

MessyTop

Yeah. Is a messy season. We shall see. They will drop viewers. VH1 has up to 90 million. Showtime 30 million. Time will tell if the gays and white girls subscribe to showtime for DragRace

MessyTop
Just now, Blue Lagoon said:

lol Jakeyonce pretending to have Tea. He literally said the info from the article. Lol

10 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

lol Jakeyonce pretending to have Tea. He literally said the info from the article. Lol

Our new most reliable insider lol

I don’t understand a single thing but hey, at least we have a date. Also, S12 is gonna be long as hell if AS5 premieres in June and that worries me. We know this show gets overly produced by each season but they certainly topped themselves with S11. Hope this one’s at least memorable

MessyTop
20 minutes ago, COOOK said:

I don’t understand a single thing but hey, at least we have a date. Also, S12 is gonna be long as hell if AS5 premieres in June and that worries me. We know this show gets overly produced by each season but they certainly topped themselves with S11. Hope this one’s at least memorable

I agree. 14 episodes of S12. Plus 9 episodes of AS5. Plus Celebrity Drag Race after that. Plus DragRace UK season 2

Archived