šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

BORN THIS WAY aged like fine wine!

Scarlet Bitch

Featured Posts

Scarlet Bitch

... and not the cheap walmart one. I'm talking about a fine elegant italianĀ gucci-likeĀ wine (if it even exists)Ā that you only get when you sell one of your legsĀ :tony:

since some people think that BTW (song) sounds like rotten, reductive milk imma share this tea: IT'S NOT. period on periodism. Nothing to debate, Born This Way is the only superior lbgt+Ā anthem, yes gay now put your funky paws n guts up and danceĀ :firega:

š”±š”„š”¦š”° š”¦š”° š”Ŗš”¶ š””š”žš”«š” š”¢ š”£š”©š”¬š”¬š”Æ, š”¦ š”£š”¬š”²š”¤š”„š”± š”£š”¬š”Æ

RahrahWitch

It's timeless, It's played on the radio over here since release even yesterday I heard it and people old and youngin's were enjoying it.

music video white gloves GIF by Lady Gaga

My Name Isnt Alice

At this point, Gaga fans are dragging Gaga themselves and using the word "opinion" to cover their assĀ :fthis: .I love to see this kind of threads

Didymus

It's amazing. Not always in execution but definitely in ambition. We should all appreciate it a lot more :giveup:

That song is supreme

music video mv GIF by Lady Gaga

(this is the best part of the video, whis they put more of these scenes. The gloves, her jeans, the hair... Gosh)Ā 

mariomania1234

TheĀ album is the most sonically ambitious pop album from a star of her caliber of the 2010's IMO.Ā 

scheisseJK

yeah one of her best songs.. still sounds soĀ  freshĀ :firega:Ā  I never understood why is so Ā undervalue by many here..Ā Ā 

Sepsami

THANK YOU

I listened to it it entirely just a couple of days ago while showering and it's still the masterpiece that it was in 2011 :diane:

FentyGa

itā€™s because it doesnā€™t sound like 2011. itā€™s late 80s/early 90s arena rock/pop/new wave perfection with just a touch of german industrial/erupop/dance. itā€™s perfect

to be perfectly candid, born this way and joanne are gonna age the best of all gagaā€™s albums. ARTPOP is my fave, but it was dated by a year when it came out, let alone now. the fame was ahead of its time, but itā€™s still very 2008, and the fame monster grew from the fame soooo

Archived