Redone "Frankensteined is INCREDIBLE and it's the next level"

BetrayedSTAN

Featured Posts

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BetrayedSTAN
On 2/21/2020 at 9:22 AM, MrGreen said:

I was at the party with Gaga and the Haus on Halloween night and had the absolute honor of meeting Bobby and chatting with him for a little while :giveup:

Did u asked him about Frankensteined?  

ShayCristoforo
On 2/20/2020 at 7:06 AM, Animal Claws said:

One thing: leak it :saladga:

I heard that Mr S has an aunt who works for Netflix named Mrs Q, and she heard that Frankensteined will leak on Halloween in the year 2072 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

TimisaMonster

Sad to say, but there are times I think the only way we will ever hear certain songs is until Gaga is... gone... :bradley:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

lordmaler
On 2/22/2020 at 2:48 AM, NFRockwell said:

I didn’t even know he was from the Middle East until recently :ladyhaha: I thought he was Italian or Spanish until I read his name. 

I was just kidding sis haha

high heeled fem

I would be disappointed In Gaga if for two albums now she has completely scrapped the work with RO.

She could easily put the song on there, I mean Joanne was mix matched as **** :lmao:.

Inferno
On 2/20/2020 at 4:07 AM, OMonster said:

I think it's slightly disrespectful to even comment on the song, to an extent. I mean, it's clear Gaga doesn't want to release the song / has moved on creatively from that point. 

Must be pretty frustrating for her to see her producer openly discussing it.

I love RedOne and his work - he also seems like a lovely man - but I have always had this feeling that he feels accountable for a lot of Gaga's success. And whilst that might be true (in terms of the big hits), I can see why Gaga would want to move away from working with him now. 

And I think this whole Frankensteined scenario is exemplary of how RedOne thinks he knows what's 'best' for Gaga because he's the one behind her biggest hits. 

I don't know, there's something off about it imo. 

Never get any inclination from him that he thinks he knows whats best for her. He gets asked about things and he talks about them. It's his work as well you know? Why shouldn't he be proud of or confident in what he creates with one of his most successful collaborators? I don't think fans think enough of the human aspect of these people. He never sounds arrogant or anything, laurieanne gibson however openly tries to credit herself essentially for creating lady gaga. That is the difference between redone and someone actually having ego.

Archived