šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Redone "Frankensteined is INCREDIBLE and it's the next level"

BetrayedSTAN

Featured Posts

BetrayedSTAN

Ā an arabic interviewer ask redone in his story about "frankensteined" and he said the song is the next level and it's so incridble " and when he asked him if it's like any of the fame/fame monster songs he said "it's like an addition to and let's see if it will get released or not"Ā 

https://instagram.com/stories/fouadhaidar/2247907614852087399?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=1rtq2gon0kiih

Ā I just noticed that redone get upset and sad when the interviewer asked him about Frankensteined.Ā 

Edit: I asked the interviewer myself to ask him about the song..Ā  So let's not pretend like he just started to tease the song when no one asked him about it .

U guys hating on him for no reasonĀ :bye:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FameMonster01

If she only stuck with doing work with redone, we wouldn't need to go through CTC,Joanne or ASIBĀ :fthis:

Illuminati
2 minutes ago, FameMonster01 said:

If she only stuck with doing work with redone, we wouldn't need to go through CTC,Joanne or ASIBĀ :fthis:

We wouldn't need to go through with her going #1 in 2019 either

Or ever again

OMonster

I think it's slightly disrespectful to even comment on the song, to an extent. I mean, it's clear Gaga doesn't want to release the song / has moved on creatively from that point.Ā 

Must be pretty frustrating for her to see her producer openly discussing it.

I love RedOne and his work - he also seems like a lovely man - but I have always had this feeling that he feels accountable for a lot of Gaga's success. And whilst that might be true (in terms of the big hits), I can see why Gaga would want to move away from working with him now.Ā 

And I think this whole Frankensteined scenario is exemplary of how RedOne thinks he knows what's 'best' for Gaga because he's the one behind her biggest hits.Ā 

I don't know, there's something off about it imo.Ā 

Ā 

subtext / fantasy

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Optimus said:

And 100% sure its better than Stupid Love

Ā 

giphy.gif

Ā 

Not when Stupid Love is one of her best songs since ARTPOP :bon:

End Racism Now

Emigrante
5 minutes ago, FameMonster01 said:

If she only stuck with doing work only with redone she wouldn't have a career she has after ARTPOP.Ā 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

Not when Stupid Love is one of her best songs since ARTPOP :bon:

Your bad taste jumped ouT

Ā 

giphy.gif

Ā 

Watch it be just generic and repetitiveĀ 

ķˆ­ ź¹Œė³“ė©“ ģ–“ź¹€ģ—†ģ“ ģ†Œė¦¬ģ§ˆėŸ¬ģ™€

Archived