šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ari posts blurred track list of demos

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, dit said:

yeah Gaga lost that excitement for the release with her fans. Mostly because we became too toxic for her but also because Gaga herself is less excited about the process. You can tell honestly.Ā 

Ā 

Ari still has that youthful naive excitement of giving music to her fans. It's so cute and endearing :bradley:Ā Too bad I can't stan her fully though I appreciate her voice and many many of her songs.

Her fans are also a lot nicer than monsters ever were tbh. Her and her fans have the cutest Twitter interactions even though y'all try to drag her lol.Ā 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
5 minutes ago, dit said:

yeah Gaga lost that excitement for the release with her fans. Mostly because we became too toxic for her but also because Gaga herself is less excited about the process. You can tell honestly.Ā 

Ā 

Ari still has that youthful naive excitement and drive of giving music to her fans. It's so cute and endearing :bradley:Ā Too bad I can't stan her fully (though I appreciate her voice and many many of her songs).

Yes she is just not excited for it honestly.. I feel like she used to love it because she didn't see it as work.. now it's just work for her and I don't see the excitement that was there beforeĀ 

Delusional
7 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

Well she shares a lot of things about Haus Laboratories. :poot:Ā 

EQg1DdmXkAYrzkB?format=jpg&name=900x900

imagine how tired we are

ā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøBANNED TILL SEPTEMBERā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļø

erikaisamonster

Literally came on GGD to comment on Ari's tweet.. at this rate we're going to have AG6 before LG6... what in theĀ -

xxx

18 minutes ago, DeIusional said:

Nnnnnn imagine if we get another (Ft. Nicki Minaj)

ari sis we are tired!!

EPFHqcrVUAAq4GL.jpg

This picture gives me the creeps

11 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Remember when Gaga was like this? She couldn't wait to share everything with us.. This reminded me of those timesĀ :selena:

Uh...excuse me? She is STILL like that. Have u missed the 30% off coupons she shared with us on IG lately? Not to mention the new matte ink crayons that have long staying power on ur lips at the same time being moisturizing in beautiful colors? She did all the photoshoots for US and is feeding US on a daily. Not only that but she's providing BEAUTY into our lives, much better than entertainment and artistry. Makeup before the music & the bling, thank u goodbye

animation-4.gif

Regina George
1 minute ago, kyanewest said:

Uh...excuse me? She is STILL like that. Have u missed the 30% off coupons she shared with us on IG lately? Not to mention the new matte ink crayons that have long staying power on ur lips at the same time being moisturizing in beautiful colors? She did all the photoshoots for US and is feeding US on a daily. Not only that but she's providing BEAUTY into our lives, much better than entertainment and artistry. Makeup before the music & the bling, thank u goodbye

animation-4.gif

you're right

200.gif

6 minutes ago, erikaisamonster said:

Literally came on GGD to comment on Ari's tweet.. at this rate we're going to have AG6 before LG6... what in theĀ -

we can have AG7 before LG6:vegas:

there is only one bitch // the real one // B R I T N E Y

CyanLights

If Gaga did this we would all be in the hospitalĀ 

Also have y'all seen the responses :air:Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Thomas P

Iā€™m a full blown Ari stan and have been since the first episode of Victorious, but Iā€™m gonna need her to wait until LATE 2021 before she releases anything new.Ā 

Iā€™m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Regina George
1 minute ago, ChromeAngel said:

What is the point of thisĀ :laughga:

It actually mans a lot to her fans that she is communicating with them and making sure they know that she's working hard on new stuff and that she's really proud of it.. It's a nice thing to do for your fans.

NFRatwell
22 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

Iā€™m a full blown Ari stan and have been since the first episode of Victorious, but Iā€™m gonna need her to wait until LATE 2021 before she releases anything new.Ā 

Whyisthat

Archived