💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why did Gaga removed Konvict?

Akiki

Featured Posts

I just realized that at some point in time she skips konvict. At first I tought it was because it was sang by Akon but it's odd cause she keeps Redone. 

rasclautmangos

She doesn't do Akon or Colby's parts. 

Also, I'd love to see Colby jump on stage with her for Just Dance at least once, he still makes music.

1 minute ago, Italian said:

Why would she? The Konvict vocal is spoken by Akon while she is doing the RedOne vocal

But they were both credited as producers, I think. That's why I asked. I found it odd. 

2 minutes ago, rasclautmangos said:

She doesn't do Akon or Colby's parts. 

Also, I'd love to see Colby jump on stage with her for Just Dance at least once, he still makes music.

That would be nice but Gaga was paired with some musicians at the beggining just to help them get some love an recognition. The same happened to space cowboy. I doubt that she even wanted to work with them. 

She rised above them but their careers struggled. 

rasclautmangos
1 hour ago, Akiki said:

That would be nice but Gaga was paired with some musicians at the beggining just to help them get some love an recognition. The same happened to space cowboy. I doubt that she even wanted to work with them. 

She rised above them but their careers struggled. 

Colby actually had a moderate hit before Gaga. Akon and Colby were more so helping HER at the time. People didn't know who Gaga was. I don't know anything at all about space cowboy, I just thought he was her friend or something lol

You're probably right though, she likely had nothing to do with Colby outside of that song.  It would still be cool to see though, I'm sure he'd jump at the chance.

She's also not doing Bey stuff and scrapped completely Hey Girl live :laughga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Delusional
Just now, River said:

She's also not doing Bey stuff and scrapped completely Hey Girl live :laughga:

Hey Girl is one of Gagas best songs. What a lovely duo Gaga and Flo make :kara: we need an emoticon to honour her

‌‌‌‌‌BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‌‌‌‌‌‌‌

1 hour ago, DeIusional said:

Hey Girl is one of Gagas best songs. What a lovely duo Gaga and Flo make :kara: we need an emoticon to honour her

out of all the vocal powerhouse ballads that could have come from a Gaga and Flo Hey Girl is so disappointing imo. 

They’re both amazing vocalists and amazing songwriters but you’d never guess based off Hey Girl. 

Katsuki Bakugo

He basically said during the ARTPOP downfall that he stayed along only whilst she was making money... would you want to say someone’s name/label who did that and publically declared that.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Archived