💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Normani, SZA, & Megan For Rolling Stone

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

rasclautmangos

I had no idea SZA was in THAT kind of shape! Oh My:icega:

I love Meg, I feel like she has amazing star quality, I hope she makes it to Nicki/Cardi level of success.

Anveeroy
1 minute ago, Andreu said:

no shade but SZA has been "music's next superstar" for the last 3 years

Yes Ma'am

DvjtmlxWwAAYrRc?format=jpg&name=small

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

11 minutes ago, Andreu said:

no shade but SZA has been "music's next superstar" for the last 3 years

no shade but did u listen to ctrl? that sh*t is timeless :vegas:

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

Tom Bradley

Ugh this cover is everything :selena: I stan sza so hard I even have ctrl tattooed lmao. I need to own this :neyde:

Andreu
Just now, mamo said:

no shade but did u listen to ctrl? that sh*t is timeless :vegas:

being a superstar does not equal quality music and vice versa. Yes she makes good music but if with "timeless ****" like CTRL she couldnt achieve mainstream success i dont see why would she achieve it soon.

1 hour ago, Andreu said:

being a superstar does not equal quality music and vice versa. Yes she makes good music but if with "timeless ****" like CTRL she couldnt achieve mainstream success i dont see why would she achieve it soon.

first of all, sza isn't a pop artist. 

secondly, mainstream success doesn't and shouldn't define a "superstar" - yes selling millions of records is great but impact is what eventually defines a superstar/legend. 

and also let's not forget how hard it is for women of colour to be taken seriously and also break into the mainstream scene. 

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

ZiggyZiggs
55 minutes ago, Andreu said:

ummm it's a neo soul record luv

its platinum in the US and has 2.3 billion streams WW, pretty damn successful if you ask me, esp for such a niche non-mainstream genre, she's not a pop artist

Archived