💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Grimes Delete Forever Genius interview

FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

Ryusei

Ugh she sounded so sad talking about this song (obviously understandably so) :bradley: I hope elon gives her lots of hugs. :grr: 

Musery

IAmNotHere1997

I read the title as in "Grimes Deletes Forever her Genius Interiew" as in she got embarrased of the memes of her "I'm the girl with fire AAAaaahhhHHH" moment :bradley:

darkchylde

f u c k that's heartbreaking. i hope she continues taking care, she looks like she is, despite everything.

ItsTommyBitch

I love her, and her music, but it cracks me up at how nonchalantly she recounts her own songs vocal melodies when asked to sing them :emma: Not sure if its a matter of her being an amateur (not in a negative light just saying, she knows shes not a good singer) or her just not caring or w.e but its funny to me.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Emigrante
41 minutes ago, Skrill said:

She's so precious and underrated...

On the other hand...whats with her voice?

she has a lisp :p

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Pharamon
6 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

she has a lisp :p

No no I meant like, when she sang...It doesn't sound as ethereal and kidlike like on the songs...Was I living under  the rock for the past decade lmao

Emigrante
1 minute ago, Skrill said:

No no I meant like, when she sang...It doesn't sound as ethereal and kidlike like on the songs...Was I living under  the rock for the past decade lmao

the thing with Grimes is, that she's more kind of a music producer. She even said herself that if she was about to choose between singing and producing music she would definitely  choose the latter. She just isn't the most trained singer out there, but.. and it's a big but, she's a great performer overall. Even though her vocals aren't always that clear, she always delivers great energy that you pay attention to, the most. I've been to her concert and that was an experience.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Pharamon
1 minute ago, Emigrante said:

the thing with Grimes is, that she's more kind of a music producer. She even said herself that if she was about to choose between singing and producing music she would definitely  choose the latter. She just isn't the most trained singer out there, but.. and it's a big but, she's a great performer overall. Even though her vocals aren't always that clear, she always delivers great energy that you pay attention to, the most. I've been to her concert and that was an experience.

I've been so obsessed with her for the past few years and my love for her is growing. I wanna see her live too ugh

I love how awkward she is, and the fact that she's just doing whatever the f**k she feels like doing.

She's a true artist.

Also her dj sets looks freaking phenomenal, would love to see her live !

Archived