Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Return To Oz

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Pop Music

v1.bTsxMTI5MDY5NjtqOzE4NDAwOzEyMDA7MTY1M

I saw this iconic film trending on twitter and had to educate GGD on this twisted ****ed up masterpiece

this is basically a Disney live action sequel from the 80's to the 1939 movie The Wizard of Oz 

it features miss Dorothy Gale coming back to Oz to see that everything has been torn apart and turned to stone by The Gnome King and Princess Mombi 

we find her come across new friends in order to defeat the villains and release the lost princess of Oz Ozma 

we must take a moment to talk about how this was a kids movie but had extremely terrifying imagery specifically with Princess Mombi (Who has a head collection which she rotates through during the day which head she's wearing)  and her Henchmen the Wheelers  (who are these weird crazy kid-like men on roller skates) 

Dorothy Meeting Mombi 

Dorothy Meets The Wheelers 

the most scary scene from the movie 

Please take a moment to watch these clips and let me know what you think 

and if you've seen it before than let me know your thoughts on the movie 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

300?cb=20150813085239

The wheelers are from L. Frank Baum and John R. Neill. f-cked up mind

Disney mixed Princess Mombi with Princess Langwidere, Langwidere is switching her head.

I093.jpg

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

HookerOnAChurch

It's nice but it's not even comparable to the original one. They tried and it wasn't easy. So, chapeau. 

Didymus

Truly an amazing film with a very deep message that's close to my heart. It's one of my favorite movies to watch. So interesting and visually unique.

dynamite

I love this creepy film 

The 'original' (I know it's not a remake) has been my all time favourite since I was a kid

Archived