💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Angela Chang & bullying in 2013

Mylene

Featured Posts

i was thinking in 2013 a lot of diffamation were made of Gaga like Interscope losing $25m on ARTPOP, Angela Chang aka Perez Hilton doing mediaplay against Gaga, Pawsdownlittlemonster, having website dedicated to hate her, Perez hilton stalking Gaga in NY even going to her appartment all of that

Why Interscope or Gaga's team never took action against it like to court and sue those people for diffamation, cyberbullying, stalking, being in danger all of that ****?

probably because it would just cost so much to do all that and would be dragged out for years in the courts leading to bad press and potentially escalating the situation 

also forgot about angela cheng our iconic meme kween

enhanced-buzz-18113-1389213867-0.jpg?cro

heauxmatica

Yeah, the post-ARTPOP stretch was the most miserable period of time to be a Gaga fan, by far. Major news outlets just republishing made-up nonsense from Cheng (who wasn't even a real person) as if it were true, the constant dog-piling, the mockery. Gaga talking about feeling suicidal.

A total nightmare. 

I think Gaga's team were so busy picking up the pieces from the ARTPOP fallout they couldn't be bothered to pursue something as (in the grand scheme of things) small as this.

Also, Gaga was struggling herself at the time so getting back on her feet was more important for everyone than a handful of media articles. 

55 minutes ago, GreenDiamond said:

2013 was like alternate universe, a literal hell for a Gaga fan (in terms of GP & Gaga)

I remember googling Gaga 2013/2014, there was a time i thought **** was too much, i sometimes i would think people are shitting on this girl so much, and don't even understand or see how freaking talented she is. Sad days. 

malazam
2 minutes ago, Married the Night said:

How do we know they lost 25 million?

We don't cause they didn't.

another shot before we kiss the other side

gumzy3000

So who the F is Angela Cheng? Is it confirmed she was fake and actually Perez the whole time? I honestly forgot about her but back when I had Twitter, that bit*h pissed me off. 

trolly troll troll

4 minutes ago, gumzy3000 said:

So who the F is Angela Cheng? Is it confirmed she was fake and actually Perez the whole time? I honestly forgot about her but back when I had Twitter, that bit*h pissed me off. 

i think it's was perez hilton behind it 

Archived