DpHitch1992

Featured Posts

Delusional
4 minutes ago, Woohoo said:

i wonder what DAW bloodpop uses?

yeahhhhh me too... 

:bradley:

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

i too think the album is ready, if not ready almost ready. i just believe that the leak forced them to have some changes, but if thats not the case i wouldnt be shocked if gaga is enjoying herself before a full on new album cycle

Illuminati Freak

Honestly I just wish she'd spend three or four weeks recording back to back videos for the songs they plan to release as singles and her pull a Beyonce and release the album all at once as a surprise drop with a mini film. Then push the songs that do well on streaming sites with club remixes. 

Reality

To be honest, I think a lot of the album is already done. Burns isn't posting more stories or photos of him in the studio either, so I think that, for the most part, he's done.

That said, I just don't know why they're taking so long to release anything. That's the part that's confusing me so much. Unless they're going to do a lot of promo—which would mean that it'd be difficult to just move and shift dates around like some (idiotically, if I'm being 100% honest) think—I don't see a reason for them holding off for so long. 

🃏🖤👹

Darcklighter22

I agree feels like it just about done or in the final stages.

I'm still hoping for an entire album drop with promo planned but nothing that's to straining on her. 

Archived