šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga IG Post: Michael

Twitter

Featured Posts

Just now, Jsays said:

Their relationship has to be fake though, quote me. Ā  She did it with Bradley for affect. Ā  Ā  This is pre powerhouse breakup ballad affect, Ā  Ā  Iā€™m sure they are having fun but maybe itā€™s just a love GameĀ 

Inb4 itā€™s an episode of pranked and Michael comes out as gay

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

quote meĀ 

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausOfG
9 minutes ago, Jsays said:

Their relationship has to be fake though, quote me. Ā  She did it with Bradley for affect. Ā  Ā  This is pre powerhouse breakup ballad affect, Ā  Ā  Iā€™m sure they are having fun but maybe itā€™s just a love GameĀ 

game of thrones sigh GIF

So does this mean that if they break up 2 months, or 6 months, or 2 years down the line your theory will have been proven correct in your eyes?Ā  When does it expire?Ā 

"I think it's funny that I'm not allowed to have a sense of humour" - Lady Gaga

6 hours ago, bblough said:

I think this is the first boyfriend that has more money than she does. Ā So at least she knows he's there cause he's into her, and not her money. Ā  I remember in Five ft. 2, she was talking to Mark Ronson about it being hard to find a guy that wasn't threatened by her wealth and success. Ā Maybe she's found it. Ā That would be worth celebrating. Ā 

Yes! She said this to Andy Cohen on WWHL during ARTPOP. Her type is a man that's not Intimidated by her.Ā Ā She's a boss b!tch and CEO of Gaga Inc since 19yo. She'sĀ intelligent, determined, principled, compassionate; a leader, an innovator,Ā  and philanthropist. Just from Michael's LinkedIn, I can see where they click and why their friends matched them up.

I am SO rooting for themĀ :bradley:

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

She loves this guy. Hard.Ā 

She is proud of him and showing him off. That is a big deal. At the very least, she is making it CLEAR that she is with this guy and it's serious...probably a big F you to that tabloid story about how they "aren't serious."Ā 

To be honest, they have been dating 2 months longer than my husband and I had been when we knew we were going to get married. It is absolutely possible to "know" VERY early in a relationship that you have met "the one." We will celebrate 20 years married in the fall.Ā 

Sure, some of this is to keep her in the news cycle. She knows what she is doing though, and these photos/posts tell a very different story than her previous ones.Ā 

HausOfG
2 hours ago, ydnmnme said:

Omg I canā€™t believe Gaga photoshopped the pic and put Michaelā€™s face on it!! Hereā€™s the original one:

Ā 

Ā 

This one needs to be added to the list too šŸ˜‚Ā 

24 minutes ago, HausOfG said:

game of thrones sigh GIF

So does this mean that if they break up 2 months, or 6 months, or 2 years down the line your theory will have been proven correct in your eyes?Ā  When does it expire?Ā 

Daddy, chill. Ā  Ā  Itā€™s a theoryĀ 

Ā 

https://youtu.be/h0-WO6xRbAo

Modern Ecstasy2

They are so cute I love them so muchĀ :bradley:

Every photo she posts of them feels more beautiful than the one before it and my heart explodesĀ :bradley:

Sheā€™s gonna marry himĀ :heart:

ā€œDelete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twinkā€

3 hours ago, DeIusional said:

Omg what if she met him on the software people tour...

how cuteĀ :heart:

That source in that article said mutual friends. And it's pretty obvious their relationships with the Parker Institute has something to do with it.

But I discovered something interesting:Ā  those mutual friends could be the Ronsons and/or Alexandra Lenas ( Sean Parkers wife) who have all partied/worked with each other. The Ronsons also played the PICI backyard gala and they all partied at LykkeĀ  Li's tequila party shortly before that.Ā  These connections are crazy!Ā :saladga:

Ā 

4 minutes ago, KNJ said:

That source in that article said mutual friends. And it's pretty obvious their relationships with the Parker Institute has something to do with it.

But I discovered something interesting:Ā  those mutual friends could be the Ronsons and/or Alexandra Lenas ( Sean Parkers wife) who have all partied/worked with each other. The Ronsons also played the PICI backyard gala and they all partied at LykkeĀ  Li's tequila party shortly before that.Ā  These connections are crazy!Ā :saladga:

Ā 

Sean Parker had a birthday party in mid-December that Gaga was at, the timing makes sense!

HausOfG
7 minutes ago, KNJ said:

Ā 

Did Mark finally pull through šŸ˜œšŸ˜œ only took him 4 years!!Ā 

blankpaper
3 hours ago, ydnmnme said:

Omg I canā€™t believe Gaga photoshopped the pic and put Michaelā€™s face on it!! Hereā€™s the original one:

Ā 

Omg this is my favorite one yet haha

realityā€™s tight if the music is right

13 minutes ago, LaLa said:

Sean Parker had a birthday party in mid-December that Gaga was at, the timing makes sense!

They could've first met at the Gala (April 2016). Clock him in the background. LOL Bradley could be been one of the cupids involved too.Ā  awwwĀ :flutter:

521094694.jpg

11 minutes ago, HausOfG said:

Did Mark finally pull through šŸ˜œšŸ˜œ only took him 4 years!!Ā 

Yesss! I know this dude, in Monterey, he loves helping humanity. I'm putting him on, I'm putting in right now!Ā :lmao:

Ā 

Archived