💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney will remain in a Conservatorship for at least several more months

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

A judge has ordered that Britney Spears remain under a personal conservatorship for at least a few more months, despite speculation she may be moving to loosen the restrictions currently in place.

According to new legal documents, obtained by The Blast, earlier this month an LA County judge ordered the conservatorship extended several more months while they figure out what is best for the pop star.

As we reported, Britney and her parents have been back in court working out the specifics in her conservatorship, including driving, and the issues with her father Jamie. 

"The temporary conservatorship of the person of Britney Jean Spears is extended to April 30, 2020. New letters of temporary conservatorship of the person shall be issued to Jodi Pais Montgomery. which shall expire on April 30, 2020, or upon earlier issuance of Letters to a general conservator of the person of Britney Jean Spears," the order reads.

Jodi Montogmery was given temporary control over Britney Spears after her father Jaime allegedly got into a physical altercation with one of her sons.

At the end of last year, Jamie Spears stepped down as a conservator of his daughter's affairs, citing "personal health issues." But, we broke the story, Jaime was investigated by the Ventura County Sheriff's Department for allegedly "violently shaking" one of his grandsons. Jamie was not charged with a crime after the Ventura County District Attorney's Office said there was insufficient evidence. 

Members of the #FreeBritney movement have taken to social media to point out their belief the pop star is being unfairly controlled by the conservatorship. The group has even showed up to the courthouse on multiple occasions to protest the hearings.

A hearing is set for the end of the temporary order...stay tuned."

Source: The Blast

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Pop Music

goddamn 

why are there such horrible people that want things out of innocent people

#FreeBritney  

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Regina George

Bad news but... At least there is some hope of her being free.. :pray:

Phaye Monster

Such a shame. I think we were all hoping for better results. But at least there’s still hope. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Gimme More
6 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Bad news but... At least there is some hope of her being free.. :pray:

honestly, I decided to look at this as good news, like you said, there is hope! :heart:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

I think there is more than meets the eye: the judges aren’t going to just give her a conservatorship for no reason.  She seems to have some mental issues and under development from being such a big star at such a young age. 

Regina George
Just now, NCgaga said:

I think there is more than meets the eye: the judges aren’t going to just give her a conservatorship for no reason.  She seems to have some mental issues and under development from being such a big star at such a young age. 

Yes ofc but do we really need someone making decisions for her and basically stealing her money? I think she got mental problems because of those people, not fame. Person who is now one of the most important people who works for Britney brand is the same person that harassed her in 2006-7 and who went to her house trying to ''help'' Britney by doing something close to exorcism yelling how god will save her etc... Lou Taylor.. She also wanted Lindsay Lohan in conservatorship and even contacted Lindsay's mother for that. 

Gimme More
2 minutes ago, NCgaga said:

The judge who made the conservatorship has been accused of being fraudulent by multiple people in different cases. Jamie initially filed for Conservatorship over Britney because she had 'Dementia', then he suddenly scrapped that paperwork and filed over different grounds. What competent judge would give Jamie Spears, an abusive alcoholic control over Britney's personal life and estate? Jamie was not a present figure in Britney's life for years and was abusive to her mother and an alcoholic. Jamie has still been shown to be abusive, for example him breaking down a door to then violently shake his grandson, therefore leading to a restraining order against him.

I can go on and on, but most importantly it has been revealed Britney has never been diagnosed with a mental illness, so how the hell is she in a Conservatorship? They have had 10+ years to diagnose her but they haven't? Britney may have issues but this is not 13 years ago, she has gone on multiple world wide tours, a judge on x factor (making big decisions), yet she is given an allowance and has to ask permission to drive her car? 

I'd just like to inform you SO many cases to do with Conservatorships have been found to be corrupt and there is a lot of abuse of power.

I understand you may wish well, but this Conservatorship is extremely fishy.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Archived